Walmart Denham Springs Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I was at the Prairieville Walmart last week and the prices were not marked on the boxes, only on the shelf beneath the box. I saw several boxes of Winchester 38 special, 200 count, white box, on the shelf near a sticker that listed them as $47.99. On a different part of the display, there was another box, same as the others, near a sticker that said $15.97. It was pretty obvious that they had run out of space and just placed the box wherever it would fit. Out of curiosity, I had the clerk check the box near the $15.97 sticker and it was the same box as the $47.99 box. At no time did I try to make her sell me the box for $15.97. i wasn't wearing my glasses, but I'm pretty sure that the SKU for the $15.99 sticker didn't match the box.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Were the labels for the ammo you were looking at? Chances are they weren't. The boxes were likely stocked there by mistake but I bet you the price tags you refer to did not correspond to the description of the ammo you were looking at.
    This. The labels usually have the ammo description and sku number clearly printed on them and I always see other ammo and items throughout the store stocked in top of the wrong shelf tag.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Lots of high and mighty posts. Don't y'all know that this is Obama's Amerika now? It's time to get your free. Gimme mine's free! You should have just smashed the glass and taken it. It's there, and you want it. Make some rich person pay for it. JBE said he was going to increase welfare, so take it!

(of course this is all kidding)

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I worked retail in highschool for two years. Often people would try to take the price tags off of $5 to $20 items and stick them on $75 and up items and argue that we needed to honor the price listed. Other times, items were honestly mispriced. If the difference was less than 10% we would even honor it usually if the person was nice. Mistakes happen though, but there is no need to be an ******* and try to get someone to honor a mistake. Knowing that an item is priced incorrectly and trying to get that price is just rude. If a gas station has the first digit of their sign broken and the price shown was $.49, would you go inside and pitch a fit about them needing to honor the price on their (broken) sign? I would hope not.

Funny story, we had a person come in once and move the little white clearance stickers to full priced items. We clearly said no, stop that, we won't honor those. She pitched a fit and then went in the fitting room. Shortly thereafter we discovered she had ripped the sensors out of the clothes and managed to cut the **** out of her hands in the process. There was blood all over the wall and everything. She ended up getting a pair of jeans and probably a few shirts at the cost of cutting her hands up and likely ripping holes in the clothes. The things people do...

dad-e-o

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Ponchatoula
    I was a Home Depot manager for 10 years. Although we are not talking apples for apples, this sort of thing happened many times. You would have got it for that price, our mistake. I had people come back and spend much, much more than I ever gave away! Consistently!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom