walmart gun clearence

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    WM well rounded approach eh?

funny_Walmart_13.jpg
    [/url] upload imagem[/IMG]

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    It's a shame, I have already seen these packages that Walmart is selling trying to be sold on la sportman for reg price, after they got the discount, oh well I guess, that's the name of the game lol

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    It's a shame, I have already seen these packages that Walmart is selling trying to be sold on la sportman for reg price, after they got the discount, oh well I guess, that's the name of the game lol

Saw a guy on facebook trying to sell a "brand new unfired" rem 887 for $500. I called him out on it and let him know, just in case he was unaware, that what he was doing was not legal per ATF. Well, needless to say, a mod showed up along with a few other with the whole "none of your business, yada, yada" and i got banned for that page. My whole point i made to the mod was i hate to see someone take a chance of going to prison over being ignorant to a law but if the group and the mods are going to not only protect but also advocate illegal activity then please, ban me by all means because i don't want to be a part of a firearms group that advocates illegal activity. Yep, they're out there.

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    If any of you guys to the East of the Sabine river want one of the Colt rifles that come as the Survival pack they have at least one in Port Arthur, TX at the Walmart store on Hwy 69. I did not try to ask how many they had in stock, but there was one on display. They had the DPMS and another Colt on display as well. To save you from having to check distance, its about 3 hours to Alexandria and about 2 hours to Lafayette.

Good Luck!

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Yep, thats what I thought.....the ones with the fixed front sights are colts and the one with the rail up front was the DPMS..... I found a DPMS 308 over my way, but it was sooooo ugly and at the same price as the Sigs were marked down to!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom