WALMART selling BUSHMASTER AR15! (Held it in my hand!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    OMG, just left my local WAL MART where I held one of these @ $898
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bushmaster-M4A3-.223-REM-16-Patrol-Carbine/19235996

Specs:
    Bushmaster 90289 M4A3 Patrolman Semi Automatic Carbine .223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO 16" M4 Barrel 30 Rounds Black M4 Collapsible Buttstock Black Anodized Finish.

One of Bushmaster's most popular carbine models, the M4 type features a distinctive military barrel profile and six position telescoping buttstock - great for 3 Gun Match shooting, home defense and law enforcement use. The Bushmaster A2 & A3 type Patrolman's carbines are modeled after the M4 type carbines, but with additional barrel length to make them legal for sale to individual officers. Features a chrome-lined barrel, birdcage flash suppressor, A2 upper receiver with fixed carry handle and rear sight or A3 upper receiver with picatinny rail and removable carry handle and rear sight. Shipped with a 30 round magazine, carrying sling, and operating and safety instruction manual. One year Bushmaster warranty.

Specifications and features:
    Bushmaster M4A3 Patrolman semi-automatic carbine
    .223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
    16" M4 profile barrel with M203 cut
    1:9" twist with 6 grooves & lands
    30 round magazine
    A3 upper receiver with picatinny rail and removable carry handle
    Two piece, plastic handguards
    7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum upper & lower receiver
    Manganese phosphate-coated
    Hard-anodized mil-spec finish
    Black M4 collapsible buttstock
    Accepts all M16 and AR-15 magazines
    34.75" overall length
    6.7 lbs unloaded

I was shocked to see this in person! :rofl:
    Crappy cell pic w/ flash
    bushwal2.jpg

Crappy cell pic w/o flash
    bushwal1.jpg

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I was shocked when I saw an ar walmart a few months ago even more shocked when I saw a sig branded ar at walmart a few weeks ago. I personally will never buy a gun at walmart unless they are the last ffl holders in the united states and ftf was illegal.

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    I was shocked when I saw an ar walmart a few months ago even more shocked when I saw a sig branded ar at walmart a few weeks ago. I personally will never buy a gun at walmart unless they are the last ffl holders in the united states and ftf was illegal.

Yeah in the Houma WalMart there is a SIg 556 and 522. But I agree, I ain't buying guns from Wallyworld.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

I bought my daughter's 10/22 at the Wal-Mart in Walker.

I was told by one of the employees at the ammo counter at the Walmart here in Zachary that they will start carrying long guns soon too.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La

I was told by one of the employees at the ammo counter at the Walmart here in Zachary that they will start carrying long guns soon too.

I just can't do it, I don't need a discount bad enough to buy a gun there. I look at them occasionally but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one from there. I see wal-mart as the downfall of America more and more everyday. I see how bad these big department store's kill small business owners and take away jobs. I work for a company that actually runs going out of business sale's for furniture stores, these big retailers like room's to go and ashley are putting them out everywhere and selling crappy furniture. I hate seeing it. These are good people that were trying the American dream and big box stores have put them out. The worst thing is the big box stores sell cheaper crappy built furniture that will need to be replaced in two years, when the small mom and pop's are still selling good furniture. Our society has just become a disposable society.

I'm not saying the guns are walmart are built cheaper , just that does walmart carry every gun you could ever want? No probably not, Can they get any gun you want, No probably not. So go support the mom and pop dealers that either have what you want or can get it, and if neither one of those they can at least do transfers for you. Keep buying at places like walmart, academy etc. and your local gun stores wont be there one day.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge

They had a set back with their ffl application, it should go through one of these days .

Top Bottom