Wash. State Suing Christian Florist After She Refuses to Provide Flowers for Gay Wedd

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Dogs are not willfully consenting humans and cannot enter into contracts, by law. I thought a lawyer would know better.
    Businesses profiting from crime are often not legal. Writing books about "I didn't do it but if I did, this is how I would have.." are legal and not infringed upon, apparently, so I don't see why there couldn't be ways to profit from murder. However, "accessory to" a crime is already illegal.

Marriage, partnership, domestic unions... these are things all people have enjoyed for a long time. It's a religious thing to many. Saying that only christian-based marriages should get such hosts of benefits is not in line with the Government our Constitution outlined.

Now, if you're going to make comparisons, do try to stick to something a little more apples-to-apples, please, or at least mature. Comparing a same sex relationship with accessory to murder or marrying animals is hardly respectable.

I knew it was coming! :mamoru: Just didn't know who would draw first blood.

Last edited:

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Let me ask yall something. Sorry if something similar has been posted before. What if the owner would not sell to a black couple who wanted to get married? Or, if the shop owner was Islamic and would not sell to a Christian couple?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Let me ask yall something. Sorry if something similar has been posted before. What if the owner would not sell to a black couple who wanted to get married? Or, if the shop owner was Islamic and would not sell to a Christian couple?

If it were the first scenario you listed, they would be labeled a racist by the national tv media and newspapers, local media and local newspapers, local news, public access channel, and the dog catcher. That's a given. Then, the Justice Department (in this administration), would order covert investigations into their personal lives by all the various annoyance groups like IRS, FBI, Human Services, and the local Disgruntled Florists of America Union. This would just get the ball rolling. Local regulatory agencies would jump on the bandwagon and they would be ostracised from the church. Their marriage would crumble under the scrutiny, the divorce lawyers would leave them penniless, and the children would grow up to be whores and crack addicts and taken into custody by a foster home. After pondering their inexplicable bad fortune the man may or may not shoot the ex-wife; or kidnap the children; but either way, would endo up in prison for cracking.

Whew, I'm too exhausted to even think about the next scenario.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell

i'd support the owner's Rights.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I never said there is no gay gene. However, 'gay gene' is a misnomer.

Saying it's a mutation is, as well, a completely inaccurate application.

Learn to genetics, broseph, before you go trying to talk genetics.

Hallelujah. Now we're cooking. Pease link to the peer reviewed research that proves homosexuality to be a GENETIC anomaly.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't mistake the joking nature of an earlier post. The question is dead serious.

Who has outlawed anyone from marrying anyone from the opposite sex? Can't say. Then they have ALL the same liberty that I do.

What they demand is special treatment by means of linguistic masturbation.

And it seems that nature agrees that that condition is anything BUTT natural.http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IsO1B1

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Who has outlawed anyone from marrying anyone from the opposite sex. Can't do it. Then they have ALL the same liberty that I do.
    not-sure-if-serious-gif.75328

Top Bottom