We did it!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    So for those of you who do social media who is going to start calling out the loud mouthed losers with #WhoIsMovingToCanada. Can't wait to see the dumb ass celebrities shut their holes because we all know they are not moving.

Interestingly, I tried to comment on one of my hippy friends post "rigged", FB wouldn't let me post a comment stating "sore loser?". I've never had a comment rejected, unless he knew I would comment and blocked me from posting which is very possible.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    We did it guys, we finally have all three branches and will be led by someone who really wants to Make America Great and will do what it takes to make it happen. I think the next four to eight years are going to be awesome for the US under Trump and under a Republican rule. The people spoke and the libtards are now pitching a fit because the majority won.

I am a proponent of if you don't like it, you can get the **** out. I hear the weather is nice in Mexico. The food is pretty decent too. Can we get started on the wall now?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We did it guys, we finally have all three branches and will be led by someone who really wants to Make America Great and will do what it takes to make it happen. I think the next four to eight years are going to be awesome for the US under Trump and under a Republican rule. The people spoke and the libtards are now pitching a fit because the majority won.

I am a proponent of if you don't like it, you can get the **** out. I hear the weather is nice in Mexico. The food is pretty decent too. Can we get started on the wall now?

Yep! He does not need to wait till January 20 to get an architectual firm to start drawing up the blueprints!

Honestly, the "Wall" is one of the main things I cannot wait to see! And I don't mean the Pink Floyd rockumentary! :D

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Yep! He does not need to wait till January 20 to get an architectual firm to start drawing up the blueprints!

Honestly, the "Wall" is one of the main things I cannot wait to see! And I don't mean the Pink Floyd rockumentary! :D

The wall is really unnecessary... A high fence & snipers placed at 1 mile intervals should be a good enough deterrent IMO.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

And the water there taste better than Detroit. :rofl:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I loved his acceptance speech. We need to try to bring our country back together. Obama has set us back 50 years in terms of race relations. The people have spoken and no matter how hard the media, democrats and even his own party bashed him the people were not swayed. They showed up and made a statement. I like the upside of what I am seeing.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The wall is really unnecessary... A high fence & snipers placed at 1 mile intervals should be a good enough deterrent IMO.
    That's a lot of snipers lol. Especially if you consider they'll be there 24/7. Landmines are the clear option :]

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Today is a good day. 24 hours ago I had a relatively dismal outlook.

I'd like to send a little shout out to the United States Secret Service agents that I have the privilege of calling my friends and colleges. These guys have been on the road all year protecting candidates and their families non-stop for the last 11 months. There are a few agents locally I have literally not seen all year. To echo the thanks of President-Elect Trump, Thank you for what you do and the sacrifices you guys make to ensure our leaders are protected. You have conducted a successful campaign, even with the little reporter boob-grabbing action :doh:, and guaranteed that the American people's right to choose their leader was preserved. The agents of the US Secret Service are truly the hardest working men and women in Law Enforcement.

To quote Ice Cube, "Today was a good day!"

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    That's a lot of snipers lol. Especially if you consider they'll be there 24/7. Landmines are the clear option :]

Paying military wages to lockdown the border will be cheaper than the wall. I won't disagree the landmines is a superb ideal! Time to break out the video camera and some popcorn!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I'd like to send a little shout out to the United States Secret Service agents that I have the privilege of calling my friends and colleges. These guys have been on the road all year protecting candidates and their families non-stop for the last 11 months. There are a few agents locally I have literally not seen all year. To echo the thanks of President-Elect Trump, Thank you for what you do and the sacrifices you guys make to ensure our leaders are protected. You have conducted a successful campaign, even with the little reporter boob-grabbing action :doh:, and guaranteed that the American people's right to choose their leader was preserved. The agents of the US Secret Service are truly the hardest working men and women in Law Enforcement.

Well said, I second this. I think I'll text a buddy of mine who works for the SS.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

+1 here.........can you imagine having to put up with Hillery's BS and secure her?

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...we finally have all three branches...

Not to poop on the parade... but I think every time a party has took control of all three branches the outcome has been a disaster. Don't forget that in two years, that control is up for grabs again, and if the GOP goes overboard the public can take it away.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA

I second this as well. I have a project in a Texas that has been on hold for many months due to a shortage of personnel. Looks like we can get started back on it soon. The SS guys I work with are some of the friendliest people I have met. They even convinced me to go with the P229 as my carry weapon based on their experience and recommendations.

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Not to poop on the parade... but I think every time a party has took control of all three branches the outcome has been a disaster. Don't forget that in two years, that control is up for grabs again, and if the GOP goes overboard the public can take it away.
    ^^this.

I think(hope) this time is different. Trump is not a politician and was elected because he ran on an anti corruption platform as an outsider. He (they) need to do this right and cut off the elite/special interest groups, tell the media to phuk off and get to work.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    :rofl:

Is it time for us to start posting all the funny memes out there? I think so. Some of you are better at it than me, so I would love to see them.

How about someone find: Post a funny pic or GIF and let's have some laughs!

Top Bottom