What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    Take a chill pill... It's just the nature of the beast. Everyone is going to have different opinions. Nobody said kick his ass, but don't be afraid to show that you're upset. You'll still be all smiles picking up your rifle probably... I'd ask for a discount if/when the rifle comes in. If it was me I'd just get my money refunded and not let him make a cent off the deal.
    I will most deff show him im pissed off and he already knows im pissed and to be honest I've really lost interest in the rifle so I'm deff not going in there with all smiles..

although the ACR enhanced version I ordered really didn't drop in price AT ALL im still going to ask for a discount..and im still going to expose him on here next week..

The guy said he ordered the rifle and it'll be here early next week,now if go in there and tell him to eat **** and give me my money back,he's gona point at the big sign that says NO REFUND then more than likely point out on the receipt where it says "all special order sales are FINAL"
    Man i really don't have time to go thru all that..i want my rifle,my money OR we will be going to court..thats that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Big tattoo 79 is going to be the first person to know who this people at the gun shop are

I buy from a lotta different shops and just wanna know if it's a shop I've delt with. But I can't think of any shops I've delt with that has multiple employees, around 50k of inventory, a owner that works the counter and a owner that would have gave me his personal cell number "I'm truly stumped on what shop this is".

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    image.jpeg :mamoru:

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    I buy from a lotta different shops and just wanna know if it's a shop I've delt with. But I can't think of any shops I've delt with that has multiple employees, around 50k of inventory, a owner that works the counter and a owner that would have gave me his personal cell number "I'm truly stumped on what shop this is".
    I dont have his personal cell number (i dont beleive I ever said that)..has 1 employee,and if I would guess it was about $50k inventory,including all the "fishing gear" ;-)

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Fingers crossed guys..i sent him a message acting stupid asking him how much I gave him so I can have as much proof as possible if I have to take him to court and sure nough he replied back lol..here's a small screen shot
    1ccb34dfa640805862bfeaa9ce144eae.jpg

How'd you send him this message then? facebook?

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    You F'd up, I'm calling you out! Neither of those messages have spacing after the punctuation. You're the only one that types like this in your posts! You sent yourself a message from a friends phone and answered yourself. Why would you go through so much effort to mess with us? Unless someone says their messenger colors are reversed from mine... Then you are most definitely a troll.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    On my messenger my posts are blue... The white is what people send me?

Beat me to it! I was about to ask why the owner took a screenshot and sent it to him.

All messenger apps I've seen have not only your posts in blue but also on the right side and the other party is the white background and on the left side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    You F'd up, I'm calling you out! Neither of those messages have spacing after the punctuation. You're the only one that types like this in your posts! You sent yourself a message from a friends phone and answered yourself. Why would you go through so much effort to mess with us? Unless someone says their messenger colors are reversed from mine... Then you are most definitely a troll.

Uh oh, this is getting interesting...

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I dont have his personal cell number (i dont beleive I ever said that)..has 1 employee,and if I would guess it was about $50k inventory,including all the "fishing gear" ;-)

My bad I assumed they were text.

But to be fair in post #1 you said: his "workers" said he wasn't there.

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    Beat me to it! I was about to ask why the owner took a screenshot and sent it to him.

All messenger apps I've seen have not only your posts in blue but also on the right side and the other party is the white background and on the left side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy crap...ok you know what..im going to refrain from posting on here UNTILL NEXT WEEK...when next week comes then I will let everyone know what happen

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    This is another message I had with a friend a couple of weeks ago.NOTICE ITS FACEBOOK MESSANGER?..man you're trying really hard to make me seem like im not saying the truth but you're failing at it big time
    b96fad0e95be2dcbaf6c673533d1750b.jpg

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    Nobody cares troll! You're busted...
    Ok then why are you still commenting on here?you absolute don't have nothing good to contribute,you've been trying to call me out as a fake since I first posted this..seriously man,do you have nothing else better to do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom