What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    This is where this whole thing stinks of troll to me (have to play the devils advocate on this one)
    -So you made a deal with someone on gunbroker
    -bypassed the gun store ON THE WAY to the post office to get said money orders
    -DIDNT FILL OUT said money orders and left the post office with 1900 in blank money orders
    -Backtracked to the gun store so you could get his info to mail with the money orders (you were just at post office
    -ended up signing the 1900 in money orders over to the gun shop on a whim

Hate to be an @sshole here but this whole story stinks.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Last night I was just minding my business while delivering some homemade shine and clearly failed to watch that speedometer! The Sheriff himself was right behind me flashing them lights! I put that petal to the metal and pulled a "bootlegger turn" and you know what? That dipstick Sheriff was still hanging on my backdoor! I did not lose him till I made the jump across where the bridge used to be!!!
    Any ya'll have any advice?

Yeah smoking a bowl and watching a Dukes Marathon will give you crazy dreams

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Damn, been a busy thread today. 8 pages...geez. wait...8 pages and not one post from Dave? something happen to him???

Because it is Dave, like I said back in post #22. The clues were there....Mr. Glock. Why the OP will not give up where and who because there IS NO where and who. Every post by this guy has been since 12/20 and all in this thread. Now Jeeper busted him on manipulated FB messages. My FB outgoing message texts are white on blue background.
    Its a freakin rouse by Dave to generate pages and pages of bullsh*t off topic discussion. The exact thing he was complaining about here about BS just 3 or 5 days ago.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom