What do you EDC???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Motor51, there is no mystery about me, but I prefer my privacy. I simply started a thread, and now the thread is becoming about me, which is not what I intended. No disrespect, but try to stay on topic.

You brought it up. You said that those that know you, know your line of work. Well that's all well and good but none of us here know you. It's a moot point unless you help us out a little. I think Motor is just generally curious, that's all.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    3bbdd3b0ec0270ce6dbfe0c5780e5dac.jpg

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Read between the lines, Gents. Between his EDC rig and G14 level super secret non-disclosure disclosure, he is obviously a super secret ranger commando spy operative international mysterious man of marvel, but the thread is not about him, he simply started it an participated heavily. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG. THESE AREN'T THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was honestly curious. I don't see where my question was so out of line. It you answered yes it wouldn't require you to give an agency. I haven't seen you in our top secret LE only forum.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Man we sure know how to **** on some threads gents good job guys :)

Not really. Having a persons job requirements will help recommend something geared towards that. I'm in urban LE, I need something for a school shooting etc not something for a 3 mile hike.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Not really. Having a persons job requirements will help recommend something geared towards that. I'm in urban LE, I need something for a school shooting etc not something for a 3 mile hike.

Wasn't talking about you man. Just am starting to see why many people don't bother coming here anymore or have left. If you have a question or something to contribute like you did I understand but thread get cluttered up with a bunch of crap like at the top of this page and a snowball effect starts to take place where everyone tries to jump on the band wagon to get in a joke or quips.

Really sucks sometimes. I try to have some fun to along with everyone else just some have no content other than the funny they tried to get in.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Man we sure know how to **** on some threads gents good job guys :)

I think it's a legit question. Other than acute paranoia, why would a non-LEO affiliated law abider need a cuff key? How can I make a rational suggestion for someone's EDC not knowing their routine, job, region, and so forth? He brought it up and then got all secret sicillian on us. I'm a cop in a suburb. I need armor, guns, n ****. If I was a baker or candle stick maker I wouldn't need the same gear. Its kinda simple I thought but apparently as usual, I'm just an *******.

Help me but don't ask anything to help me but help me. That makes sense.

ETA: You need Chapstick, a hand cuff key an a rifle pistol with a metric **** ton or rounds in a old skool transformers lunchbox. Because zombies and evil cops and gvmt thugs in MRAPs and ****:rolleyes:

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Ok, ok, so according to the mods not too long ago, everyone needs to take out their commissions and compare sizes. (Oops I mean prove their claims as LEO or SPEC Ops, mall ninja or what ever they claim) :)

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I was just wondering if there were a roving pack of criminals going around kidnapping people after placing them into handcuffs that I should be worried about.

Oh wait...I forgot that some of you folks think that way...this is awkward...yeah, I get it now.

JR1572

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom