What Does One Have To Do With The Other???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    What does this...
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...am-county-man-kills-new-york-trooper/9753071/
    CHENANGO BRIDGE, N.Y. -- A New York State trooper died Thursday after being hit by a passing vehicle. He was conducting a traffic stop on Interstate 81 in Broome County.
    Authorities said it did not appear that he was drunk or high on drugs, and he made verbal admissions to police that he intentionally hit the trooper.

Have to do with this??
    http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....neighbors_in_florida_after_death_of_troo.html

For the next hour, the detective asked the neighbor questions and took notes about Upton, the man accused of intentionally hitting and killing a state trooper with his pickup truck last week near Binghamton.

How well did you know him?

Did you ever see him do anything out of the ordinary?

Was he a hunter?

Did you ever see him use a firearm?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    The driver who struck the cop was a mean spirited drunk who probably was mad at cops for his prior DUI.

He's nothing but a cold blooded murderer.

The family of the deceased trooper should file a wrongful death civil suit against Upton.....if they win...seize his 4.78-acre property in Melrose, Fla....and all of his assets. He was retired. There must be something there.

Almond A. Upton III, of 161 Hall Road, Melrose, Fla., was charged in 2008 with driving under the influence in Florida. At the time, Upton told a Florida police officer he was "having a rough time in his life" after drunkenly stumbling into a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket, according to the Binghamton newspaper. Upton refused to take a field sobriety test. When asked why, Upton told the sheriff's deputy "when I was arrested for DUI in Connecticut I wouldn't do them there either," the newspaper reported.

Upton pleaded no-contest to the first-degree misdemeanor DUI charge, according to Clay County court records. He was sentenced to one year probation, fined $1,000 and his driver's license was revoked for six months.

This bastard was mad because he was getting DUIs....

It wasn't his fault...In his mind, I think he blamed cops. Thats why he ran over the State Trooper. I hope they hang the bastard.

Top Bottom