What would you think?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    So we're coming up on the completion of our bathroom remodel. Instead of making the builders go outside, since we have a guest bathroom right there, and I've known these guys for years and years... I've let them use the guest toilet. No biggie. Once in a blue moon and all.

But one guy goes in there two or three times. I can time it, ten or fifteen seconds after he closes the door, it locks. He spends a couple minutes, not very long but not a quick pee either. Doesn't ever flush, I don't hear him do anything. It's silent.

He doesn't act strange or high. Or rather, he doesn't act coked out or stoned. But then again, neither do I when I've had Vicodin in the past. But damn. I don't know. Hemorrhoids? I really should ask but I'm honestly not that blunt in real life.

Oh... And honey, yeah. I know. I haven't mentioned this to you yet. I keep forgetting. Eh. It's "D".

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I've thought that exact thing. I'm thinking he's popping pills. BUT, he's outdoors staining and varnishing cabinets more than he's inside where the rest of the crew is.

Wanking is the only thing that makes sense.

At this point...whatever gets the job done. Just roll with it.

And for the sake of saving your marriage, maybe even offer a helping hand. :rofl:

Last edited:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    In all seriousness, maybe he's praying. When I'm around others and i need to pray, I go to the bathroom. If he's like me then he needs a clear mind and silence when he talks to God.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "Work" Jerk.

I think you have every right to ask him what he is doing in there! If it is a "Work" Jerk, and you don't hear the toiliet flush, where is it going? :puke:

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    fart.jpg

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Maybe it is hemorrhoids. He could just be trying to poo each time he goes in there to no success (hence no flushing of the toilet and the grunting). And when he does **** you can't hear it because he's sitting.

Or he may be doing drugs.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    He doesn't seem to be "acting high" because that is how you know him, what he calls "normal".

Buy one of those over the counter **** tests like people buy for their kids haha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom