What would you think?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    WTF kind of people you letting in your house? Damn Cat

I know!!! But damn, they do great cabinetry work... I trust the foreman and the owner. And this is the owners son. Earlier this week I overheard the guy cussing "his boys". His son in law is on the crew too. They stress him because they're young and sort of "eh!".

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    In all seriousness, maybe he's praying. When I'm around others and i need to pray, I go to the bathroom. If he's like me then he needs a clear mind and silence when he talks to God.

Well that is funny when I am annoyed with my fellow workers or feel like drop kicking a biatch I head to the chapel usually to think and sometimes to fall asleep. No one is ever in there.....

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    You would hear or smell something if he were doing drugs that required some privacy. If it were pills, he could toss one back on the fly, after all.

And you know by now what the "afterglow" looks like-- you could probably spot that, too. :o

My guess is that it's a medical condition of some kind. Or maybe he's doing some private texting, or something else that amounts to skipping out on work, but nothing for you to worry about.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    The dirty clothes hamper ain't in there is it,....? He may have a pair a yo drawer's on his head rubbin one out,.......

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    you have a potted plant in there?

draganfly-eyecam-video-system.jpg

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    maybe hes not allowed to use his phone on the job and drops in there to send a text. At my old job people used to do that all the time since they have a no cell phone use in the plants policy.

or jerkin it...

Top Bottom