What's your IQ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

To be fair, I took it while eating dinner and a 3yr old shooting me in the head with some sort of obnoxious alien plasma ray gun.

The test, in the big scheme of things is completely irrelevant. It is a nice benchmark for Bayou Shooter members though, and so far the results have been as expected. :D

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm with everyone else, the results on this are artificially high. I got a 168 in high school, but got a 196 today.

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    IQ point also steadily drop as you age. It's a "quotient." Mental age divided by actual age. As your denominator increases, your "mental age" never keeps up. Think about it - as you get older, do you feel like you're getting mentally faster? I wouldn't read into it too much.

As far as I'm concerned - Intelligence harnessed is the thing that separates man from the beasts. Intelligence unharnessed (I.E. boredom) is to be considered dangerous.

Roadhazzard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    Near Monroe
    I'm with everyone else, the results on this are artificially high. I got a 168 in high school, but got a 196 today.

If you can prove that 168 on a real IQ test I will give you a dollar a point. That is 4.53 standard deviations above the mean. That is as far above the mean as Pluto is from the sun. At >99.999409578698 percentile you are in the upper echelon of people on the planet. Excellence at that level should be rewarded.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    Tested before age 12 in the top 5% in the U.S. Took the ASFAB test at 27 and scored a 95 out of 99. Ultimately, I believe that written tests are not an accurate assessment of ones intelligence. Some of the smartest people that I know never finished high school. Some of the highly educated people that I know are about as smart as a box of rocks, real book smart but totally lacking in common sense and social skills.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Scored 117. Dug up some information and found this information too.

Mildly Gifted -- 115 to 129
    Moderately Gifted -- 130 to 144
    Highly Gifted -- 145 to 159
    Exceptionally Gifted -- 160 to 179
    Profoundly Gifted -- 180

Glad to know I'm not Aby-normal. :D

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I know this is off the actual subject but, I was convinced my IQ could be counted with one figure in bootcamp years ago .Works for me !

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    idiot-picture.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I just went down the page alternating my answers left to right on every other one. Of course it only took me less than a minute, so I assume that raised my score a little!

Dear bob dylan,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 102

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom