whats your zombie weapon of choice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    This would work pretty well
    fortress-house.jpg

With one of these on the roof
    dual50.jpg

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    The trouble is that most Samurai swords aren't really Samurai swords (katana) anymore. Most of what's out there are cheaply made imitations... so brittle you wouldn't survive the first zombie wave. Plus, you'd really need require menkyo in one sort of sword technique or another (nitto ryu, kendo, etc.) to be effective.

Yeah you are right, But I bet you could kill a bunch of them suckers just by swinging the s**t out of it like a wild indian...

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    I say make sure you have enough ammo to kill everyone in your town if they turn zombie. I live in a rural are of 4,000, have plenty of distance around my house, and I have a reloader.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    If the zombies start coming the first thing I'm going to reach for is my Z.E.R.B.R. (Zombie Eradication Response Battle Rifle). 16" LR308 w/ 1.5-5x Falcon for ease of movement in close quarters and enough energy in the .308win cartridge to get the fuggers feasting on your corpse way out there! This thing eats 175gr FMJ like the undead at a rave and is accurate enough to split brain stems from spinal columns at 300yds.

IMG_1739.jpg

I tried to utilize the new LaRue key chain attachment point so I can carry it around wherever I go, but it just gets in the way when the keys are in the truck ignition.
    1200649319_dNqPS-L.jpg

Top Bottom