Who on Here is Doing This? I Mean Really!?!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, well; looky here! Cigarette butts are number 1 choice of dirtbag litterers! This is disgraceful! :wtc:

You're all scum! :madfawk:

http://www.nola.com/environment/index.ssf/2013/05/louisiana_beaches_rank_20th_in.html
    ocean-conservency-top-10-items-found-2012jpg-95d15addc7bc160c.jpg

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I usually have a plastic bag in the car that I throw all my trash in.

Once that gets full I just throw the whole bag out the window. Much more efficient that way. :D

I kid, I kid!

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No. And I can't even remember the last time I saw litter in Carolina Blue.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I've never been a litterbug & nothing infuriates me more than seeing someone trash this beautiful country but how many of us actually pick up every little .22 shell casing?

I'm guilty

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I hate this as well. I was driving on the west bank and while at a stop light witnessed a car full of people literally open their door and dump about 5 large soft drink cups with 3 bags of burger king trash in the road. :mad:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Several occasions I have seen people dump the in car ashtray filled with butts out the window.

A few months ago I watched a lady unwrap a new pack of cigarettes and throw the cellophane out the car. I was really pissed on that one.

blitztech

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Houston
    I had a cop pull me over for littering once. I showed him the floor with a huge pile of trash in it and asked him why I would litter one item and throw all the rest of my trash on the floor. He just looked at me like I was some snot-nosed prick and told me he better not catch me doing it again before walking back to his car. I was pretty pissed.

Mac 1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Welsh, LA
    I had two fatherly figures named SSgt Cross and TSgt Garza teach me a long time ago not to throw cigarette butts on the ground...

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I hate this as well. I was driving on the west bank and while at a stop light witnessed a car full of people literally open their door and dump about 5 large soft drink cups with 3 bags of burger king trash in the road. :mad:

The last time I saw something like that, I put my parking brake on and proceeded to get out and tell the person they dropped something. Not kidding. I even picked it up and handed it back to them through the open window. Cigarette butts kill me too. I have no problem giving somebody a piece of my mind when I can.

Top Bottom