Who on Here is Doing This? I Mean Really!?!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Sorry but my crap detector is going off on the numbers, and did they really count the trash?
    I have a solution to problem, and that is nobody to volunteer and then our trash numbers would go way down.

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I hate this as well. I was driving on the west bank and while at a stop light witnessed a car full of people literally open their door and dump about 5 large soft drink cups with 3 bags of burger king trash in the road. :mad:

I was in Chocolate city after Katrina,.... minding my own business driving down vets,... and the the people in front of me driving a early 70's land barge chunked a fully loaded baby diaper bomb out the window. I thought I was a goner but with my superior driving skills I swerved in the nick of time to avoid certain contamination.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I agree - littering is disgusting. The only thing that ever gets thrown out of my window are bugs that fly in when I have my windows down or things like apple cores or banana peels....but only in things like ditches or other area where bugs will consume them within a day.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    ^^^ Yuck!

I hate seeing cigarette butts going out the window. Smokers think that's their right to toss those things everywhere. They should make those things more biodegradable. Maybe make them out of cannon fuse? That way when the cigarette burns down to a certain point the filter ignites and burns away! No more filters and cigarette butts everywhere!

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    One day I was driving out of the Chalmette National Battlefield (Battle of New Orleans) and a woman driving in stops her car and the passenger throws out a Wendy's bag full of trash and 2 soft drive cups on the lawn. I stopped next to her and rolled down my window and reminded her that she was in a National Park and that men died on that lawn and she shouldn't litter. She told me to mind my business and I retorted that I'd go and get a Park Range and see if it was his business. She told her daughter to pick up the trash. I then followed her to the parking area to make sure the trash didn't come back out the window. I just don't get people who throw their trash out on the street.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Just got back from Indiana, Illinois (even south Chicago was relatively clean), Iowa and Minnesota - very little litter, at least in the areas I visited. Made me ashamed when I got back to Arkansas and LA and saw all the butts and trash along the roads.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I usually wait to clean out my car in Wal-Mart parking lot I throw all my trash in a big pile and then put the big shitty baby diaper on the top of the mountain of trash so it can dry out just so no one has to deal with wet poop I'd say I do my part to help out :).

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I usually wait to clean out my car in Wal-Mart parking lot I throw all my trash in a big pile and then put the big shitty baby diaper on the top of the mountain of trash so it can dry out just so no one has to deal with wet poop I'd say I do my part to help out :).

:ugh:

And Emperor tells me I'M going to hell for throwing butts out the window......

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Lol I really don't do that lol just thinking like some of the crap I've seen over the years that disgust me to no end... Not to mention I don't have a kid and I don't to rock the depends lol

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    PS little tidbit of college lesson in Cultural Tourism here... The success of Mardi Gras in New Orleans is judged upon the tonnage of trash thrown on the ground. No ********. So **** off NOLA hipsters and your green cars.

Love, Ace

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    So that was you last Saturday morning???!! You S.O.B.....your bottle of Zima hit me square in the back.

My girlfriend was out one night at the bars on Perkins where it crosses under I10 and witnessed a 70 mph beer bottle hit some guy in the face. The bottle disintegrated leaving this guy knocked out with a shredded face.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I was traveling on hwy 22 in st amant and a passing truck threw a beer bottle into my windshield. It was after dark and scared the **** out of me. The windshield shattered and I got glass all over but luckily it didn't come through. They were flying the opposite direction and it happened so fast there was nothing I could do.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I may be guilty of littering .22lr shells on my property but I try to step on them and push them into the ground like a landfill so I'm actually helping rebuild. Lol

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Remember when I said I may start posting the inconsiderate piles of s**t I encounter littering my beautiful streets with their worhtless self absorbed attitudes. Do any of you know them? If you do, you know garbage!

I witnessed this garbage can throwing a butt out on Pecue Lane!
    Superbowl 007 (768x1024).jpg

And this scumbag treating Old Perkins Road as his personal ashtray!
    Monday 12-24-12 001 (600x800).jpg

Top Bottom