Who sells magpul phone cases?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I've got a magpul case. Best $10 I ever spent on my iphone.

If I had a job/lifestyle where I needed a tank for a phone then I'd be up to spend $70+ for a case, until then I'll happily rock my FDE iphone that matches my AR now :fawk:

Understood. I'll admit for most people, the case I have is overkill. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors in my down time (which for me involves time in the rain, mud, water, dirt, dust, blood, grime- you pretty much name it), so I needed something waterproof / crushproof. The Armor is the best combination of the two I have found....:)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If you need a Lifeproof or Otterbox case, they are great options. If you don't, the Magpul is probably the best "regular" case on the market for the price. They're incredibly popular even among non-gun people who don't even know who or what Magpul is.

Why anyone over the age of 13 would care what logo is on their phone case is beyond me.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    y4uhetyn.jpg

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    I have a seidio obex, lifeproof, otterbox defender, and magpul case. I used to be stuck on protection since I work construction and have had my phone fall two stories multiple times. I got tired of the shitty sound quality, bulk, and touchscreen response so I got a magpul. Ive dropped it with the magpul on and it protected the phone just as well as the otterbox and others. So far to me loosing the functionality of the phone isnt worth it. Now if im going white water rafting or something I might throw it in one the waterproof ones with a floatie. lol

ssfiretruck

1911 yo
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2007
    destrehan
    + 10 on the magpul case. iv had mine for 2 years and works great. I drop my phone all the time with no damage. For the price you cant find a better case.

Top Bottom