Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Gotcha. Thanks.

JR1572

Back in those days they were active on the Saiga forums and everyone raved about their quality. Might have even called themselves "Red Stick" at first, but not sure about that. Pretty sure they were converting Saigas before Fuller was. Anyhow, when the show went live and demand went up, quality control problems started trickling out onto the internet. Combine that with Will's bad attitude and the company went down hill.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    WTF is wrong with you, a simple "no" to Gator would've done just fine.

t

Oh Well, Once you've been on here long enough you will find that a certain lil group on here that I often refer to as The East Bank B.B.B.Club really don't want anyone else posting on here...very much or as little as possible and I'll leave it at that.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Oh Well, Once you've been on here long enough you will find that a certain lil group on here that I often refer to as The East Bank B.B.B.Club really don't want anyone else posting on here...very much or as little as possible and I'll leave it at that.

Yeah I heard they also belong to this club bad ass something something..

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville

Big Badass Bubba club?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Big booty bitches?

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Good to see that you're still here.

JR1572

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Just I am tired of presumptions. Would have told anyone that. I am in Baton Rouge, not really associated with any one group other than patriots. I would truly buy anyone on this thread a drink, I just have my opinion and have lived long enough to know I do not waist words.. Mark my words, there were lots of things going on there. There lots of things that Will was doing , but they also were in the soup too, I do not do (they didn't know) . I should say, I am sorry , I have been hanging out on forums that have thicker skin too..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom