Women and their "cycle"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Usually when a woman is on her cycle, she needs to be left the hell alone. Or if they are like my ex,
    they want a man to support them when they are on their cycle.

a_woman_on_a_bicycle_man_pushing_her_uphill_27590.jpg

Moondew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    BR
    Leave flowers and chocolate or whatever then retreat to the "man cave" with a beer, no argument, comment. :rolleyes:

Don't question anything that can bleed that many days and still live! :eek3::D:squint:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Don't try to make sense of it, because you can't. Don't try to fight it, because you can't. Just roll with it. I just hang out in the garage for a week.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    your first mistake was mentioning or saying anything to her, or for that matter, even being in the same zip code with her during that time. if you must remain in her vicinity, and can not avoid her line of sight, make no sudden moves and do not speak unless absolutely necessary. and then, tell her not the truth, but ONLY what you think she needs to hear, that which will ensure your survival. good luck.

Lmao right on.
    Everytime I know my girls on her time,I usally pick up an extra shift at work

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is all great frivolity, but serioulsy; wouldn't all of you just like to punch them when they get started on this s**t?

I mean come on!?! :p

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Just tell her: "Bitch, if I wanted drama, I'd turn on the Lifetime Network. Now, what's for supper?" Then run like hell. :exnbp:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just tell her: "Bitch, if I wanted drama, I'd turn on the Lifetime Network. Now, what's for supper?" Then run like hell. :exnbp:

I like it when my oldest, who my wife contends has ODD (Oppositional Defaince Disorder) <whatever that is supposed to be :doh: ; gets angry cause my wife is going into heat and arguing with him irrationally, he argues back cause he thinks she is picking at him; they both start screaming at me to intervene and make a judgment; and I quickly hide inside of one my many hidden personalities while I fold the paper to the crosswords, and turn up the volume on the TV!

"That's entertainment!"
    Jimmy_Durante2.jpg

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    your first mistake was mentioning or saying anything to her, or for that matter, even being in the same zip code with her during that time. if you must remain in her vicinity, and can not avoid her line of sight, make no sudden moves and do not speak unless absolutely necessary. and then, tell her not the truth, but ONLY what you think she needs to hear, that which will ensure your survival. good luck.

Word.

:)

Top Bottom