Women and their "cycle"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Honestly, my wife is really really laid back and cool with this one. The first one? Well....

Rofl. I was the opposite. The first one was great. I glowed the whole way through. The second one and the accompanying post partum depression, oh boy... Jody went on a five day hunting trip and left me with a new born. I called him one day and asked if he shot his toe off yet. He said no???? I said damn, and hung up on him. I was PISSED, very irrationally so, that he wasn't injured because he took off and left me with a four year old and a baby. I really believe if he had been home that day, I'd have shot him door nail dead. He finally came home and had my ass parked in front the the OB the next day. They asked if I was angry towards my kids. Nope, they were both angels, it's that ******* that left who pissed in my Cheerios.

One of our few big fights, there.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    My wife went so far one day to physically take my phone from me, call my dispatcher and tell him to "...Have my husband on the next flight out or I am going to murder him."

:D

I flew out 2 hours later on a 2week trip. Dude saved my life!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    i_see_what_you_did_there_poster-r8f044f42410c44898ead34192059346f_y1u_400.jpg

Homer-Facepalm.jpg

Dumb it down for me please! Lol. I'm still somewhere in left field.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    He was trying to imply that he was already a "pleasure device" for woman and wanted to be something different in his new life.

Oh... Wait... *frowns* Damn. I'm not even sure... I don't remember why I posted the men's bike seat comment now. It is sad a person can't even follow their own logic path.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Oh... Wait... *frowns* Damn. I'm not even sure... I don't remember why I posted the men's bike seat comment now. It is sad a person can't even follow their own logic path.

It is late at night, you are excused! I just had a Red Bull so I was invigorated!!! :D:run::noes:

Top Bottom