WTB: Ruger 10/22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    You probably already know this, but Walmart and Academy usually have them for cheap. BassPro does too at times.

mind if I inquire about the group buy...what barrel, how much and still active?

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    You probably already know this, but Walmart and Academy usually have them for cheap. BassPro does too at times.

mind if I inquire about the group buy...what barrel, how much and still active?

Yes, I am aware of Walmart, Academy, and the other big box retailers...fyi, my local wally worlds pulled firearms sales after Katrina. Since I will immediately replace the barrel, stock, hammer, etc., I thought it might be a good idea to buy one used.

The group buy was through AR15.com. The barrel was manufactured by Majestic Arms for $119. Sorry but the group buy is closed.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=121&t=426447

Top Kek

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    nola
    i'll ask my roommate if he wants to part with his. i don't know if you remember me but i tagged along with him when you bought that mini-14 from him and you came into pf chang's one day to pick up a to-go order while i was still working there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom