WTT: /WTS Midwest Industries SS-Series Free Float Carbine 7" never installed unused

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    I just picked up this rail not paying much attention. Not sure I feel like going through the trouble of installing this. It's either for sale 100 bucks, or trade for ano, mather handguard that's not free floating. I'd rather use the traditional front sight/gas block. Shoot me your best offer, I'm flexible Would also consider some S&W ammo,( need some hollows.) A decent IWB for a shield 9mm/.40. Detachable handle, for my flat top upper. or maybe some MBUS sights.(rear) Looks just like any other, it's black. no scratches or anything it's brand new, still have the original packaging. Best way to contact me is by text. Mike - 504-427-2997 I'm open to suggestions and offers for trades. I'm located in Gretna, I travel to Kenner everday. If someone is interested in showing me how to install it, I may consider that as well, I'd be willing to pay.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=268

7" inch carbine size.

No shipping please I'd rather deal with someone local

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom