Wts: Smith n wesson m&p complete 1:9 twist 16.5" barrel w/ 750 rds ($$1500-2500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It's like a time machine back to the good ole days where we can **** on someone else's classified ad.

I cant believe a few aren't sticking up for him, you know with all that free market capitalist talk so many loved to preach not to long ago.

Long ago I would have been shocked by people's behavior on this site, now I just expect it. There is nothing like bashing someone on the internet to make one feel better about themselves.

MOTOR 51

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Long ago I would have been shocked by people's behavior on this site, now I just expect it. There is nothing like bashing someone on the internet to make one feel better about themselves.

MOTOR 51

I know right? Talking down about people bashing each other and calling them classless always makes me feel better. :D

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

MOTOR 51

Especially when some of the bashers are administrators here.

JR1572

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Especially when some of the bashers are administrators here.

JR1572

So I guess that means you won't be buying this beauty of a magic rifle? :dogkeke: Seriously, lighten up, haha! With all of the stuff that gets deleted on a daily basis here, I think it is acceptable to allow some to fall through the cracks so people see what they are being protected from!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    to the people saying "where's the free market people at" - if he can sell it for this, I say more power to him.

doesn't mean he's immune to ridicule in the process.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    It's like a time machine back to the good ole days where we can **** on someone else's classified ad.

I cant believe a few aren't sticking up for him, you know with all that free market capitalist talk so many loved to preach not to long ago.

It's a pick and choose what suits you best that day thing around here. You've been here longer than me I am sure you know this and just wanted to add some sarcasm on the subject :)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Personally, I'm all about the free market. I'm not poking fun at him for asking a high price, I'm poking fun at him for asking a high price that he will never get.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Like Austin said, this stuff usually gets cleaned up long before anyone even notices (it being posted in the wrong forum). But sometimes it's just fate that an ad so ridiculous gets posted in the wrong forum, and people get ahold of it before we do. With the classified rules being so stringent now sometimes it's good to just let the dogs have a kitten every now and then.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Personally, I'm all about the free market. I'm not poking fun at him for asking a high price, I'm poking fun at him for asking a high price that he will never get.

Oh, well hell, it makes perfect sense now.

MOTOR 51

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Like Austin said, this stuff usually gets cleaned up long before anyone even notices (it being posted in the wrong forum). But sometimes it's just fate that an ad so ridiculous gets posted in the wrong forum, and people get ahold of it before we do. With the classified rules being so stringent now sometimes it's good to just let the dogs have a kitten every now and then.

And then future kittens will see that they should really be careful which field they run across. Besides, no one is being mean to the OP or insulting him. Honestly, he probably won't see any of these comments ever. A little fun sometimes is OK as long as it is in moderation. Speaking of fun in moderation, this piece of work featured in post one will not only come with a guarantee of fun in moderation, it will also ensure that your wife always loves you, that you never have to worry about balding, and it might even bring the world /this/ much closer to world peace! For only 20 easy payments of $25 dollars, this beauty can be yours. Act now and we might even cut it down to a mere 18 payments of $29.99. Act fast before the time runs out!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So when you refer to this nation's current administration as with many others.... That is wrong?
    A group of people that help organize, maintain and run a program, site, or club cannot be an administration as a whole?

The collective is the administration, individuals have their own titles. This distinction is made more apparent when you have people with the title of Administrator. Would you call a senator, congressman, president, secretary of ____, postal worker, SS office janitor, etc. etc. etc. an administrator? On a smaller scale, do you call everyone who works at the sheriff's office sheriff, or do you call the Sheriff a Sheriff, and the remainder deputies? Same kind of thing here, at least to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom