Wts: Smith n wesson m&p complete 1:9 twist 16.5" barrel w/ 750 rds ($$1500-2500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Some people really need to get off their high horses and are wound up way too tight

You might be right. I have a problem with a group of people that gang up and slam on a new guy with 3 posts. Especially when some of them are moderators and admin.

MOTOR 51

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    You might be right. I have a problem with a group of people that gang up and slam on a new guy with 3 posts. Especially when some of them are moderators and admin.

MOTOR 51

Sorry to offend you so much. Its an internet forum. When someone is as clueless as asking 3 times the cost of a new item, people out of natural reaction will react in such a way. Not everyone has to be so serious 100% of the time.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sorry to offend you so much. Its an internet forum. When someone is as clueless as asking 3 times the cost of a new item, people out of natural reaction will react in such a way. Not everyone has to be so serious 100% of the time.

You haven't offended me

MOTOR 51

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

MOTOR 51

Motor51, it's the internet. It's all pretend. Next time you or I start to berate and call people mouth breathing derps, we shall just remind these same moderators and administrators that it's the internet and that they shouldn't take it that seriously. After all, it is all pretend...

Lol! It's comical. Really.

JR1572

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Motor51, it's the internet. It's all pretend. Next time you or I start to berate and call people mouth breathing derps, we shall just remind these same moderators and administrators that it's the internet and that they shouldn't take it that seriously. After all, it is all pretend...

Lol! It's comical. Really.

JR1572

Agreed.

MOTOR 51

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I don't get it. If this site is such a classless hell hole, why do people come here and complain about it, instead of going somewhere else? Candrew had the right idea, if you don't like something quit subjecting yourself to it, that is what a reasonable adult would do.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I don't get it. If this site is such a classless hell hole, why do people come here and complain about it, instead of going somewhere else? Candrew had the right idea, if you don't like something quit subjecting yourself to it, that is what a reasonable adult would do.

So members that have been here much longer than myself are the problem?

Something tells me that maybe things have changed and they don't like it. When they voice their opinions on it they get told stuff like above.

Cmon Jack that ain't right.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So members that have been here much longer than myself are the problem?

Something tells me that maybe things have changed and they don't like it. When they voice their opinions on it they get told stuff like above.

Cmon Jack that ain't right.

That's the thing man, things have been this way since I've been here. I don't think anything has changed, I think they are just looking for something to voice their discontent about.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    That's the thing man, things have been this way since I've been here. I don't think anything has changed, I think they are just looking for something to voice their discontent about.

This place a much different place now than it was back in 2008.

JR1572

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Its changed. You came along after the fact I guess.

MOTOR 51

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You guys should go watch season one through now of tosh.o and just relax a little bit.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom