WTT: Ammo for ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    So my .40 is gone and I'm stepping up to a .45 so I have no need for the ammo. It was given to me in a trade for a boat and was loaded my a Sheriff's reserve officer at 180g. I've got around half an ammo box full of .40 reloads and I wouldn't mind just trading it off. For what? Hell, I don't know. What you got?

ammo2.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Marker. I believe he marked his re-loads after he was done, but not sure why. I've probably gone through a few hundred or so of these fine.

As far as cash, let me know in PM how much you'll offer.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Alright, I counted them. I have 800 rounds (give or take 20). I'll compare prices with Wolf 180gr FMJ. Those go for $12 for 50. So I have roughly 16 boxes at that price which would be $192 w/o tax. I'll sell them as a bulk set with that wonderful carrying case for $125. After tax on this amount of rounds you're looking at an almost 50% savings ($100 off). I don't want to break them down so if If I can't get them for that price then I'll just hold off on getting rid of them. Thanks.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I've got a fine gentleman that said he would pick them up from me. If he doesn't get them, you got them. Of note, I'll be in Chicago for a family re-union for the 4th. Going to take in the Taste. I also just sold my Steyr to a guy in Chicago. Everything leads back there...lol

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    well hit me up and maybe we can do dinner or somethin one night. folks are a lot different around here.

Yeah, I'm from up there originally. The Miceli clan immigrated to Chicago from Sicily back in the 50's. I wish I'd have time, but we're going to be so busy with family things I really doubt I'll have the chance. Also, the rounds were paid for, so I'm sorry!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom