Zimmerman/Martin - 2nd degree Murder Trial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I don't think it will go to trial, after the judge reviews the evidence and realizes that the evidence they have supports Z's story of what happened then it will be dismissed. There simply isn't enough evidence to go to trial for a 2nd degree murder charge IMO, but who knows things weirder have happened before. Martin's own mother said she didn't think Zimmerman killed her son maliciously at first, but after speaking with counsel she said she believed that Z got out of his truck with intent to kill her son. Three ring circus, media lawyers, and the NAAcp.

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    Doesn't anyone here play chess?

Doesn't anyone but me see that no president gets involved with anything unless there is a reason

Doesn't it make since that this trial will come around jus before the elections that will be counted by a company based in Spain and owned by George Soros?

Doesn't anyone think that this might be a way to crack open a riot and put troops in place under the false pretense of keeping civil peace when if fact it would be to keep people from being able to rise up against a falsified vote count.

Most people wouldn't even bother thinking about a false vote count if another Rodney King war was going on?

GZ was punched out and had the blood and dents to prove it. The only wound on Mr. Hoody was a bullet hole. GZ will be released. There will be rioting when the media makes news of it and the low life, uneducated criminals that infest our cities hear about it, not because they feel they were harmed but because they are looking for a reason to loot and riot.

I can't imagine anyone with a strategic mind that wouldn't see that in a heartbeat. If they could use it to their benefit, they would. Obama can, so he will!

That's just my opinion.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What does that prove? That would happen anywhere. That's called professional courtesy.. It's not like he killed someone....

It is more evidence that the people in charge of protecting the citizenry are CORRUPT. Professional courtesy my ass. It's two (or three because he was thrown out of the bar for attacking someone else) of assault and battery.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Something to consider when questioning the Sanford Police Department and the "leaders" of Sanford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGouKsVrJqQ

Yeah, there's a systemic problem down there.

Uploaded by weshtv on Jan 3, 2011
    Justin Collison leaves jail after facing charges in Sanford

The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on February 26, 2012,

Time line is interesting...is this Sanfords 3rd or 4th chief in as many years ??

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Something to consider when questioning the Sanford Police Department and the "leaders" of Sanford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGouKsVrJqQ

Yeah, there's a systemic problem down there.

That's typical cop son treatment anywhere, the homeless depressed crackhead he punched got a night in the hospital. So that means he got fed, a shower, and a clean bed. And now his family likes him again because his lawyer got him into rehab and will file suit against the cop's son, the city, and the police dept. All because a white cop's son did it, if he would have had his teeth knocked out in the hood by t-dog the dope man this would not have made the news, and his sister would have said"You shouldn't have been messing around with them boys" no big deal he'll live. No law suit, and they would have been upset if the police would have showed up.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    That's typical cop son treatment anywhere, the homeless depressed crackhead he punched got a night in the hospital. So that means he got fed, a shower, and a clean bed. And now his family likes him again because his lawyer got him into rehab and will file suit against the cop's son, the city, and the police dept. All because a white cop's son did it, if he would have had his teeth knocked out in the hood by t-dog the dope man this would not have made the news, and his sister would have said"You shouldn't have been messing around with them boys" no big deal he'll live. No law suit, and they would have been upset if the police would have showed up.

This goes from conclusion jumping to conclusion acrobatics...but in any case I am 100% against any preferential treatment of cops or their family, I know it goes on, have witnessed it many times over the years...it's wrong.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    This goes from conclusion jumping to conclusion acrobatics...but in any case I am 100% against any preferential treatment of cops or their family, I know it goes on, have witnessed it many times over the years...it's wrong.

Dawg, there is plenty info on that case, there is no conclusion jumping here. Why you think the chief was sent on early retirement, and there is plenty on the crack head also. Sorry I call it like I see it.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Its the bad behavior of "the system" that has cast a shadow over Z and his situation. Just as I claimed from "day one". They half-assed investigated the shooting and were sweeping things under the rug when the jackal press got some traction and made it a national story. So what COULD have been a poor decision(s) that led to a shooting resulting in death to "a conspiracy of 'the system'" in the minds of many.

In my honest opinion Z is a political football, albeit a "willing" one and Tray does not - and never did - mean anything to the ghouls who control the show.

I paid no attention that the bum was black. That COULD put another twist on the perspective but I don't need to further compound the issue. The jackassery of that department and the DA's office (and maybe more) is proof enough to not trust a damned thing they come up with - even if they now pronounce Z a madman. The one's trying him are similarly soulless (based upon the press conference and statements made thus far).

What's worse is the division we've allowed.

May we wisen up (knowledge as a foundation...) and ask God for guidance; listen to the response and act with reason.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Uploaded by weshtv on Jan 3, 2011
    Justin Collison leaves jail after facing charges in Sanford

The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on February 26, 2012,

Time line is interesting...is this Sanfords 3rd or 4th chief in as many years ??

Dawg, there is plenty info on that case, there is no conclusion jumping here. Why you think the chief was sent on early retirement, and there is plenty on the crack head also. Sorry I call it like I see it.

I know there is a mess in Sanford, google it...there's a ton of info. Bad cops are like bad anything else, gotta get rid of them.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    It is more evidence that the people in charge of protecting the citizenry are CORRUPT. Professional courtesy my ass. It's two (or three because he was thrown out of the bar for attacking someone else) of assault and battery.

What should they do? Lock him up and throw away the key? The guy was in a barroom fight. If his dad is a lieutenant on the department I'm sure they extended the man some courtesy based on the fact that his father will make sure he is available to the courts when and where needed. I think that happens all the time for minor offenses. Everyone is not corrupt dude! Hell, they even have people released on their own recognisance. Damn, sounds suspicious. Get real!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La

Absolutely!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Its the bad behavior of "the system" that has cast a shadow over Z and his situation. Just as I claimed from "day one". They half-assed investigated the shooting and were sweeping things under the rug when the jackal press got some traction and made it a national story. So what COULD have been a poor decision(s) that led to a shooting resulting in death to "a conspiracy of 'the system'" in the minds of many.

In my honest opinion Z is a political football, albeit a "willing" one and Tray does not - and never did - mean anything to the ghouls who control the show.

I paid no attention that the bum was black. That COULD put another twist on the perspective but I don't need to further compound the issue. The jackassery of that department and the DA's office (and maybe more) is proof enough to not trust a damned thing they come up with - even if they now pronounce Z a madman. The one's trying him are similarly soulless (based upon the press conference and statements made thus far).

What's worse is the division we've allowed.

May we wisen up (knowledge as a foundation...) and ask God for guidance; listen to the response and act with reason.

Are you brain dead? Nothing was covered up! There was no need to cover anything up! The evidence proves it! The only conspiracies abounding now are coming out of Obammy's white house!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    No bias pictures in that link. :rolleyes:

Mojinr what's your opinion about all the UNFAIR treatment that Zimmerman is getting when it comes to these horribly biased pictures?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom