The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I would guess the permit will be denied. She says you are calling harrassing her. If you haven't been doing this get an attorney and demand her telephone records to prove she is lying. Build a case against her to prove she is a liar. You can either push back legally or sit there and take it. If you do nothing she wins. If she is proven a liar go after her civily.

This is very much true. When I was getting divorced my crazy ex wife knew I was fighting her for custody and filed one on me. She said I hit her and was calling her harassing her. When we went to court she dropped it but I had to pay the court costs. Well as our custody hearing got closer she did it again. This time when she tried to drop it I fought it and proved that she was a lying nut job. She had to pay court cost and my extra lawyer fees.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    UPDATE: Thank you guys so much for convincing me to get a lawyer. Best $1100 I should have never had to spend but did. The hearing was today. He pulled her aside for 15 minutes beforehand, had a talk, and next thing I knew, she dropped the whole thing.

Well, what was it he told her??? You're talking about your attorney, right?

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I'll send you a pm, Charlie. It's a little more in depth than I want to have posted for the public to happen upon.

No worries. If it's private that's fine; I was just curious.

However, if there are now secret magic words to sway women, I think I should definitely be in that loop! :D

Top Bottom