Anyone carry around the house?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Put it on when i wake up...week end days its G27 or Para .45 weekdays at work cant carry but I do...unfortunatley its a .380 in the boot....just before i go to bed, the guns come off.

I mow my yard in it, tinker in the shop, play with kids Etc....Its become an extension of my body.

The funny thing is No one ever sees it, must be doing good job of conceling....I did notice a cashier's eyes jump down at my right hip when my untucked button up shirt kinda opened when i reached for my change LOL.

LG

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I'm always armed, as well as the wife. However, I don't think I want to put on a public forum when and where our guns are.

12secHemi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Alexandria, LA
    I always have one I can get to if needed. If someone is at the door and I don't know them, the door gets opened with my left hand because my right hand is full.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    ugh, I had to make a court appearance today, so I disarmed. It's the first time I've been 'about' without a firearm on my hip since I got the CHP. I found myself scratching at my side, having odd feelings in my skin, and just a general 'itch' where my holster is supposed to be.

Weird.

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    Cant conceal at work.

Same here but there's a fullsize 40 in my maxpedition briefcase holster and a pistol grip shotgun under my desk. One of my employees asked me the other day "what's the company policy on weapons in the workplace?" I told him "the rule is, don't ask what the rule is." He contemplated for about a minute then said thanks and walked away.

At home, I am packing at least half the time I'm up. Being in the same building as a bar for some reason tells people they should try to open every door, even the ones with apartment numbers on them. I've been sitting on my couch half a dozen times when someone grabbed and turned my front door knob. Luckily so far it's been locked each time.

g

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I keep one within arms length pretty much always, the only time it would take more than two seconds to grab it is when I'm in the shower

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Most vulnerable place in the house. I bet if someone made a totally waterproof or water resistant pistol, some people would actually buy it.

I bet you're right.

landing_logo.gif

:) Close enough for me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You can put it in one of these while you are scrubbing!
    ziploc15.jpg

:dogkeke: That might cut down on soap scum.....

Speaking of guns in the bathroom- check out the pic in this link from the London Telegraph..... I think this is a good illustration of the old saying that according to the media, EVERY rifle is an AK-47- or maybe at least proves the lack of basic, level 1 gun knowledge in a mostly disarmed country.....:o :o :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/picture-galleries/6589715/Awkward-Family-Photos-desperately-seeking-embarrassing-pictures-of-British-families.html?image=2

:doh:

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Same here but there's a fullsize 40 in my maxpedition briefcase holster and a pistol grip shotgun under my desk. One of my employees asked me the other day "what's the company policy on weapons in the workplace?" I told him "the rule is, don't ask what the rule is." He contemplated for about a minute then said thanks and walked away.

At home, I am packing at least half the time I'm up. Being in the same building as a bar for some reason tells people they should try to open every door, even the ones with apartment numbers on them. I've been sitting on my couch half a dozen times when someone grabbed and turned my front door knob. Luckily so far it's been locked each time.

g

Not worth the prison time for me, or I would.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I keep one within arms length pretty much always, the only time it would take more than two seconds to grab it is when I'm in the shower

This is why you everyone should carry a GLOCK. Just unload the chamber and shove the mag up your ass. A man has to be crazy to go in the shower without a firearm.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    :dogkeke: That might cut down on soap scum.....

Speaking of guns in the bathroom- check out the pic in this link from the London Telegraph..... I think this is a good illustration of the old saying that according to the media, EVERY rifle is an AK-47- or maybe at least proves the lack of basic, level 1 gun knowledge in a mostly disarmed country.....:o :o :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/picture-galleries/6589715/Awkward-Family-Photos-desperately-seeking-embarrassing-pictures-of-British-families.html?image=2

:doh:

Moreover, what is on the toilet in the reflection in the mirror? If the chick has an AK, the toilet gun is obvioulsy an UZI! :dogkeke: My god, this guy is a terrorist!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is why you everyone should carry a GLOCK. Just unload the chamber and shove the mag up your ass. A man has to be crazy to go in the shower without a firearm.

If the feed lips slice your sphincter, you may wish the attacker rapes you to get it over the pain quickly.

Top Bottom