Aurora: 12 Dead, 59 injuried in Shooting @ 12AM Showing of The Dark Knight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Damn... I was at the showing in Houma last night. I've ignored the gun-buster signs there in the past, but I wanted to have a couple drinks so I was unarmed. Never again...

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Absolutely - but that would never be reported in the media, because it would show that the policy might have caused the massacre by effectively disarming the people who play by the rules of society - unlike the shooter. (Well, for the thinking viewers out there who would connect the dots.)

This whole thing is going to lead to the following:
    - More calls for gun control laws
    - More invasions of privacy
    - More national dialogue/debate about the RKBA in the USA

Of course, the results of all this will be negative for good people who just want to be free. "Bad guys" tend to not follow laws, no matter how restrictive or how well-written. (But try to reason and explain that to someone who just believes propaganda.)

Yes indeed. Because in the twisted minds of the antis, WE are the bad guys. The truth does not mean anything to them. :dunno:

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Well it seems at least for today the POTUS didn't have any "politics" to play concerning this event.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Apparently he was an OWS member

http://www.pibillwarner.com/2012/07/occupy-black-bloc-member-james-holmes.html
    external
    external

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I look for an intense rush to ban all semi firearms and the ammo for them. And may be by executive order, while people are in the mood for the govt. to do something immediately.

I think another rush to buy ammo and guns will start right away.

Of course, confiscation may also be in the works very soon.

Last edited:

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    I look for an intense rush to ban all semi firearms and the ammo for them. And may be by executive order, while people are in the mood for the govt. to do something immediately.

I think another rush to buy ammo and guns will start right away.

Of course, confiscation may also be in the works very soon.

Very scary b/c it's so true.

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    I instantly thought "white guy in his 20's" and my racism proves true again.

WTB cheap assault rifle before they're banned.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Damn... I was at the showing in Houma last night. I've ignored the gun-buster signs there in the past, but I wanted to have a couple drinks so I was unarmed. Never again...

Now you get it! I know that we are not supposed to carry and drink, and by no means am I suggesting that anyone do it intently; but the possiblity of a few beers later in the afternoon ain't gonna leave my baby at home in the morning!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Breitbart is saying that he may be a registered Democrat - ABC news apparently said he was a Tea Party member.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/20/Exclusive-Dark-Knight-Shooting-Suspect-James-Holmes-Registered-Democrat

Don't you just wish these phony media falsehood factories would just STOP! :doh:

Now you all should also consider that since the pretender is so anti-capitalism, that those douche bag media outlets embolden to those dipshit democrats will be "State" run t.v. disguised as stimulus.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I was and still am wondering where the Ramadan thing is going???????

All I know is it messes up my time in Dubai come Tuesday night waiting to board the plane!!!!!! I am going to miss my 4 pints of Guinness and 3 fingers of scotch!!! I really dont know if I will be able to fly without them.

Regardless, I feel horrible for all the families and witnesses to this horrific incident. The sad thing is that he was to much of a pu$$y to shoot it out with the cops and end it like a man!!! He is ok with shooting at unarmed civilians but not the cops.

Which means no law abiding civilian should ever be unarmed.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Top Bottom