Bayou Shooter Upgrade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    There was never an intention of changing your forums, the suggestion was to allow a spot for some of your talented writers to show their stuff, as an addition to the fine forums. In order to do that a new format would be initiated. It is not expensive and a trade out may be in order.

Moving right along it would seem the only thing this site needs is a lack of sarcasm otherwise it is very informative. Of course the site managers have notified me about this.
    Pimping my website I do as I Pimp this one on ours. We do mainly hunting there with feature articles and the forums are quite different.....for one no sarcasm is allowed at all.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I read a few of your posts yesterday in the BS.com hunting section. There were a few questions that you could have answered very thoroughly and accurately. Instead, you suggested they leave BS.com and visit Foremost.com to gain your answer and expertise. I have a pretty good feeling this is why your suggestion met with sarcasm.

There is a good system here if you care to hang around and become a part of it. Many of our talented folks have home forums elsewhere. But that's exactly what they're called in context, "my home forum".

If our ways aren't what you're looking for then perhaps Foremost.com is hiring.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I read a few of your posts yesterday in the BS.com hunting section. There were a few questions that you could have answered very thoroughly and accurately. Instead, you suggested they leave BS.com and visit Foremost.com to gain your answer and expertise. I have a pretty good feeling this is why your suggestion met with sarcasm.

There is a good system here if you care to hang around and become a part of it. Many of our talented folks have home forums elsewhere. But that's exactly what they're called in context, "my home forum".

If our ways aren't what you're looking for then perhaps Foremost.com is hiring.

BAM!!!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    it would seem the only thing this site needs is a lack of sarcasm

for one no sarcasm is allowed at all.

http://msofficer.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/bush-*****-what.jpg?w=300&h=217

failure-to-communicate.jpg

dilbert-sarcasm-supportiveness-difference.jpg

Last edited:

drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    forums are quite different.....for one no sarcasm is allowed at all.

11/30/2010@3:34PM @foremosthunting.com
    There are currently 0 guests(s) online.
    There are 0 of 443 member(s) online:
    0921-sports-natscrowd-ap_606.jpg

No wonder there is no sarcasm, you have to have people posting to have sarcasm.
    Sounds kinda dull and boring.
    z194868359.jpg

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The only thing BS needs to upgrade is its bandwidth. :mamoru:

I have been home sick ( I was off work already, there are no sick days at work) the past few days, not doing much but surfing the internet, either BS or Slickdeals type websites. My wallet couldn't have taken much more of BS.com being down...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I have been home sick ( I was off work already, there are no sick days at work) the past few days, not doing much but surfing the internet, either BS or Slickdeals type websites. My wallet couldn't have taken much more of BS.com being down...

Not to kick you while you're down or anything, but there's a Wootoff going on. :D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    There's always a place for sarcasm.....even when dealing with guns!

sarcasm.jpg

Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    OK well a membership is not required to read the articles and it is only 2 years old so we are doing just fine. Plus there is more than one website. Never the less ill manners get you no where, only lending more problems. When Mitsubishi wanted to put a plant near Shreveport a few years ago the executives were given a tour of the area. When they saw how trashed out the roads were they stated that the local people didn't have enough esteem to care to pick up there own waste, how could they put together one of their cars. Somehow I'm starting to see their point. Last Post on this subject...

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    WTF??

OK well a membership is not required to read the articles and it is only 2 years old so we are doing just fine. Plus there is more than one website. Never the less ill manners get you no where, only lending more problems. When Mitsubishi wanted to put a plant near Shreveport a few years ago the executives were given a tour of the area. When they saw how trashed out the roads were they stated that the local people didn't have enough esteem to care to pick up there own waste, how could they put together one of their cars. Somehow I'm starting to see their point. Last Post on this subject...

Did you just call the members trashy?
    :redfinger:

Go find some place else to expand your "PRO" writer ego.
    What the h*ll is a "PRO" writer anyways??

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010

And you're a writer???

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Now, now....There's no need to stereotype or project hurtful or offensive slang for anyone. If the Japs truly feel that way, they're entitled to their opinion.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom