Bayou Shooter Upgrade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Did you just call the members trashy?
    :redfinger:

Go find some place else to expand your "PRO" writer ego.
    What the h*ll is a "PRO" writer anyways??

Really!!!

For what it's worth, we do have a media pro here and he is one of my favorites. He's not as active as I'd like him to be but I think if he was a daily contributing member here, he sure wouldn't be pimping another website instead of participating on this one.

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    I have visited your site Uncle John. While you have some pretty good information, there's a reason that it has been about 2 months since I checked over there.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Word Has It

Tell me it ain't so............
    Is this a picture of Uncle John, word is YES it IS!

dildo.jpg

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Wow

OK well a membership is not required to read the articles and it is only 2 years old so we are doing just fine. Plus there is more than one website. Never the less ill manners get you no where, only lending more problems. When Mitsubishi wanted to put a plant near Shreveport a few years ago the executives were given a tour of the area. When they saw how trashed out the roads were they stated that the local people didn't have enough esteem to care to pick up there own waste, how could they put together one of their cars. Somehow I'm starting to see their point. Last Post on this subject...

Yes Pat, I'd like to buy a comma, or six.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    There are currently 0 guests(s) online.
    There are 0 of 443 member(s) online:
    11/30/2010
    6:20 pm
    FAIL !

Last edited:

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    You're all welcome for the humor. Though, I don't know if it would have been as funny if you knew me and realized that that is exactly what I would say to him in a real life conversation. If there is one thing I'm known for, it's definitely not holding my tongue. Many people consider me rude. For example

Moving right along it would seem the only thing this site needs is a lack of sarcasm otherwise it is very informative. Of course the site managers have notified me about this.
    Pimping my website I do as I Pimp this one on ours. We do mainly hunting there with feature articles and the forums are quite different.....for one no sarcasm is allowed at all.

What the **** ever :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    "Uncle John" seriously, quit while you can back out without much more fuss. This forum is famous for this, but you are committing a cardinal sin here and that is you dont start badmouthing the members here. If you dont like the way this forum is run go to "The other site". They started it over the basically the same issues. However I doubt they will tolerate you either.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Just for the record +1

BTW, there's another forum I used to go to that added video ads at the top of each page. It took forever to load even on a decent computer (much less a phone...). I decided it just wasn't worth going there...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom