Best Burger in Town? Besides your house!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsramzy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    prairieville
    actually went to cheesburger cheeseburger today. I have to agree they are awesome

If you havent had the time, try their fried mushrooms....they are amazing

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    My wife made some awesome burgers a week or so ago. She mixes up ground meat with worchestire sauce, bread crumbs, eggs, and various seasonings. While i am grilling the burgers she sautes' some portebello mushrooms. Once the burgers are cooked they were topped with mozzarella cheese, and the i made some honey mutstard. Pull the burgers off the grill, cover with the mushrooms andpour the honey mustard over the top and enjoy.

fr3nchy524

resident asian shooter!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    new orleans
    there's a few in NOLA that i like.....

1. Port O Call
    2. Beach Corner Bar
    3. Swamp Room
    4. Juicy Lucy

In BR there's only like 2 places i've had burgers from.... hope to get more ideas from you guys.
    1. Five Guys
    2. Mason Grill

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    I happen to have graced the "Wall of Fame" at Cheeburger Cheeburger on Siegen, but I do remember the In-N-Out Double Double being hard to beat. Now the Big Pete at Pete's on Johnston in Lafayette is a force to be reckoned with, but Walk-ons on Kaliste Saloom has my newest favorite.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    More often than not the best burger will be found in a bar that serves food(bar food)like burgers.

man... that made me remember the cheeseburgers from the old Riverview Bar near the end of Kendalwood Road on the Amite River. They were right up there.

today, we go to Charlie Brown's on Airline in Prairieville. the grilled chicken Caesar salad isn't bad either.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Walk-On's in Lafayette is not bad but the original on LSU campus is better.
    Big Pete @Pete's ROCKS!
    I have heard people say that Morvant's in Youngsville is the burger to beat, but having been there several different times I just have no idea what the buzz is. Plain meat patty on a plain bun, some boring lettuce...WTF???
    I know this will stir up the trolls, but I love the mushroom swiss burger at Chili's on Pinhook. Have NEVER had a bad one from Chili's in over a decade of patronage...that says a lot to me!

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The BIG Pete at Pete's on Johnston in LAF with the grilled onions is a FREAKING beast !!!!!!!!!!

Try it with one or two of their onion rings on top instead. Wow.

When I moved to Baton Rouge I started searching out good burger joints. Cheeburger Cheeburger is good, but you also have to put George's under the interstate and Dearmans up there in the tier one burgers.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Lee's is good. good shakes too.
    Wow! makes a good burger but I wish they would offer a bun instead of toast.
    We went to Phil's several times. It was hit or miss though. Service was hit and miss also. Waiting almost an hour for a burger is ridiculous. Haven't been back since. Ground Patti is cheaper and just as good.

Top Bottom