Carry Pistols

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was looking at some of there lights the other day. What is your opinion about the construction and just overall opinionof the light?

I owned a BC10 and the switch failed. I have carried this one daily and have had no complaints at all. The construction is on par with streamlight and it actually came with lanyard, and spare o rings should you need to replace them. The added benefit of using readily available AA batteries makes it a perfect light in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    VG, did I infer correctly, that you carry a hand held light? Any input on how you would use the light and pistol if needed?

I use a handheld light because it's versatile. I usually use a Surefire E1B or a Jetbeam. Im not sure what the nomenclature on the jet beam is but its a single 123 model. I use what I guess is commonly known as the syringe method. I don't have a strong preference it's just the one that seems to work beat for me.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I'm sure he would employ one of the six handgun flashlight techniques, unless he is feeling frisky, then he may throw in a lil flashlight neck index. Maybe if we're lucky we will see the flashlight neck index/handgun temple index double awesome combo of super coolness.

Im not cutting edge for any of that stuff.

Top Bottom