Cops suck, and then...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I've been to domestics without alcohol, been to domestics with weed.

I just busted your pro-weed argument.

I've ha friends who dated women who were violent and sober.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    copsweedpartyhard.jpg

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Yea....you may be right Jack. And every-time I hear or read someone who is so very judgmental and critical about "weed heads" and "stoners," I always envision a person who drinks like a fish. I don't smoke weed...don't drink alcohol either....yet at the same time...I have done both in the past and I can assure you....Alcoholics can be the some most bitter and arrogant drug abusers I have run across.
    Theres nothing worst than a bad drunk....the kind that comes home after work, kicks their dog and beats their wife and kids.

FWIW....I saw an article a while back. It was from a retired police chief. He said he had polled many police in his lifetime..And then at a Police Convention, he also did the same poll.
    He would ask them...Have you ever been to a domestic call where the only drug present was weed?
    No one raised their hand.

When he asked them if they were ever on a domestic disturbance call...and alcohol was present....All RASIED THEIR HANDS.

So...just because someone may be a stoner...that doesn't make them a bad person. I'd take a stoner any day over a drunk.

That Article Must have been in High Times. I went to two domestics Saturday night where weed was present. To say that all stoners are mellow when high is the same as saying all drunks are mellow. Both THC and Alcohol are psychoactive depressants. Look at your behavior when you were high; you fired a gun randomly into a closet, threw the gun down, ran to a neighbors home, and commited a burglary. Not mellow.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    That Article Must have been in High Times. I went to two domestics Saturday night where weed was present. To say that all stoners are mellow when high is the same as saying all drunks are mellow. Both THC and Alcohol are psychoactive depressants. Look at your behavior when you were high; you fired a gun randomly into a closet, threw the gun down, ran to a neighbors home, and commited a burglary. Not mellow.

I did not say weed being present with other drugs or alcohol. I said weed being the only drug present compared to alcohol being the only drug present. I personally will say there is absolutely no comparison to a drunk and a stoner. Weed heads smoke....laugh...and munch out. Then they fall asleep.

Drunks argue and fight. Of course....there are good drunks and bad drunks. But FWIW...Bad drunks are as bad as it gets. To argue and say weed heads are more violent than drunks is an outright lie IMO.
    ________

And furthermore....I was not high. I had just come home from a full days work. I had my own auto repair business which I opened in 1981....had been in business for 15 years. I wasn't sitting around at midnight smoking weed. No, I was getting ready to take a bath and get cleaned up from a full days work turning wrenches.
    So...I reacted to an intruder. I didn't smoke a joint and imagine an intruder.
    -----------
    And by the way...Its interesting how you are so quick to accuse me of imagining everything and even saying that I committed a burglary. And yet....you get offended when others in this city jump to a conclusion that Danziger was a bad shoot. Yes...you are a non-biased LEO.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I don't recall commenting on Danzinger. Didn't you say you broke into a neighbors home and hid? And while I applaud your small buisness ownership you've already admitted smoking weed. You also had an IV Drug User living with you.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I have an idea. Since you were the Subject why don't you request a copy of your case file. And you can then make it available and clear up the conjecture.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La

Their are a few folks on here that would disagree with your statement.. Hmmm.. I wonder where they are? Maybe they won't say anything because you wrote it..

I however do agree that weed smokers are and can be violent..

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Their are a few folks on here that would disagree with your statement.. Hmmm.. I wonder where they are? Maybe they won't say anything because you wrote it..

I however do agree that weed smokers are and can be violent..

People in general can be violent. Smoking pot will not make you violent. But if your a violent person smoking pot won't cure your anger issues. On the other hand I've seen alcohol turn the nicest people violent.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I would argue those that exhibit violent behavior after marijuana use exhibit violent behavior patterns before marijuana use. Been around weed smokers most of my adolescent life. Never saw the hundreds of people I was around get stoned and start looking for fights, unless there were other drugs and/or alcohol alongside.

Couldn't care less who is right or wrong in this debate, but unless you can testify as an eye witness and a participant to hundreds, and I do mean hundreds of examples; you just can't make the claim that THC encourages violence.

Now that synthetic crap these knuckleheads are using now, WOW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom