Murder or Justified Homicide??????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Quick story
    I came home from a night shift and had my computer and several other things filling up both of my hands. I finally get my front door unlocked and step into a pitch black house. As I kick the door shut behind me my wife jumps out and yells "Boo!!". I dropped all my **** and start doing some back peddling as I'm drawing my gun when she yells out my name. After a good and long bit of yelling and cursing I think she learned a lesson. What agency would believe that excuse of how my wife got shot.,I would be doing life in prison. This story reminded me of it and thought I would share.

I'd be lying if I didn't giggle. This is something I would do.

Similar story, I was married and "snuck" into my parents through a window. I had needed something and it was late, the door was locked. One window had a broken lock. I was trying to be quite because I didn't want to wake them. At some point I had a .45 pointed at me, but by the time I unfolded myself from the window and stood up, my mother showed up to ask what the hell did I want. I still came and went late hours. We lived next door and usually it was getting our dog after date night. They'd puppy sit. But I'd sing, talk to my self, talk to the wall... they'd roll back over to go to sleep.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Scary. Can you imagine the emotional train wreck he's going through?

Always carry a flashlight.

Probably. The what if would be awful... But I'd use this every single time I needed a get out of trouble card..

So what, I burned supper. You shot me!
    I wrecked the car. You shot me!

And I am completely ok with admitting this because Spec damned near cut a finger off the same day our dog came home from surgery. I looked at it. He had it compressed, no blood spilling everywhere. It wasn't an emergency but Mutt was... Well, the vet really should have kept her a couple more days after a major surgery. I was sitting next to her constantly.

I still hear it. "i was bleeding and you had to go check on the dog" Ten years later. :D

Last edited:

brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Probably. The what if would be awful... But I'd use this every single time I needed a get out of trouble card..

So what, I burned supper. You shot me!
    I wrecked the car. You shot me!

And I am completely ok with admitting this because Spec damned near cut a finger off the same day our dog came home from surgery. I looked at it. He had it compressed, no blood spilling everywhere. It wasn't an emergency but Mutt was... Well, the vet really should have kept her a couple more days after a major surgery. I was sitting next to her constantly.

I still hear it. "i was bleeding and you had to go check on the dog" Ten years later. :D

I could definantly see my fiance doing the exact same thing. We have three kids in all and our dog gets treated better than all of us lmao! She sleeps all day, gets treats for using the bathroom, and knocks on the door when she is ready to come in and your had better open it! I use the bathroom often and the only thing I get is some funny looks! I have yet to receive a treat or a pat on the head!

Top Bottom