New Glock 43.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Good Lord, this sounds like it'll be tougher to get than a new Playstation. Glad I'm not in any rush, I still want to see a direct comparison to the Shield.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I can see myself getting one down the line. By the time I can afford one, I am sure that the feeding frenzy will be over. My Saints tickets were 1,050. If I sell a pair of the Monday Night seats, then I can get the G43 for sure!

LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Don't know if it's already been said but they are shipping sometime after the NRA show on the 10th of April. I'm sure they will be "on the shelves" a few weeks after that.

Newgene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2015
    Waveland, MS
    I wish this one would have been out a year ago. I'm not a fan of the single stack carry guns, but it definitely will make the G42 more available. I would like to have a 42 and 43 just to have them.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    http://youtu.be/ZMtvjwnF9q4

I watched this video over and over but I still don't get it. I mean, if Glock is going to ship these guns with a big orange cross that covers the pistol, what's the point of concealing it under a shirt? You could just let the cross cover it. But then again, wouldn't it just scream to everyone "HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

The more I think about it, maybe it's a plus sign and not a cross. :dunno: Man, this is confusing.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA

I watched this video over and over but I still don't get it. I mean, if Glock is going to ship these guns with a big orange cross that covers the pistol, what's the point of concealing it under a shirt? You could just let the cross cover it. But then again, wouldn't it just scream to everyone "HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

The more I think about it, maybe it's a plus sign and not a cross. :dunno: Man, this is confusing.

Milf alert!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Orange shirt when carrying.

What orange cross?? ;)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Handled one today. Love it. Want it. Will have it.

I think it's the perfect size for a deep concealment 9mm, and as tiny and thin as it is still has a familiar feel for those used to shooting Glocks.

Top Bottom