Northshore man arrested trying to bring gun into Disney

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Last time I went to Disney they had local LEOs on a detail at the front gate, and the article I read regarding this incident stated that they were involved once the guy declared the gun to Disney security. Last time I went to Disney, they didn't have any metal detectors to randomly send people through, anything tucked into your pocket and not visible was good to go, so my knife, monkey's fist keychain, and gun were all carried in the first day. I said "ba-ah-ah-ah" after that first day though, and left the gun in the room safe. They've obviously gotten a little tighter since that visit.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last time I went to Disney they had local LEOs on a detail at the front gate, and the article I read regarding this incident stated that they were involved once the guy declared the gun to Disney security. Last time I went to Disney, they didn't have any metal detectors to randomly send people through, anything tucked into your pocket and not visible was good to go, so my knife, monkey's fist keychain, and gun were all carried in the first day. I said "ba-ah-ah-ah" after that first day though, and left the gun in the room safe. They've obviously gotten a little tighter since that visit.

If anyone thinks that the Psychopaths of the perverted religion aren't drooling at the thought of attacking an amusement park, you are in LaLa Land. Amusement parks, movie theaters, fairs, and goofy golf are EXACTLY the places I want a gun.

Oh heck! Don't want to sound bigoted; Psycho's and hood rats carrying firearms that love to shoot indiscriminately toward people that "dis" them. :doh:

Shout out to the Baton Rouge State Fair this weekend! :draw:

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    stirring-the-pot.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sorry I was busy playing with my kid.

I believe you you aren't hunh bruh but there are lots of previously banned members that you could be. So out with it. I know you are spoofing your IP. :rofl:

If anyone is spoofing their IP, I bet it's suburbazine. He likely has ten separate points across the country that he bounces his connection off of lol

Top Bottom