Obama accepts being Gay !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    To me, it's about freedom being abridged via legislated morality. I am against that in all forms.

How many more inbreds on welfare do you estimate it will take to completely break the system ?

Crime is bad enough but inbreeding, forming the real " welfare line " ( SWIDT ? )

At least there should be regulation against the in line breeding..1st cousins is I think the line in the sand.

BTW...Roy in the pic is my neighbor, we just call him inbred but he isn't , well that we know of.

It's like you ain't free to drive as fast as your overpriced rocket car will go.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    i am with the majority here. the gov't should not interfere with the private lives of people as long as no is getting hurt, emotionally or physically. marriage is between the couple and the institution that performs the marriage, whether it be church or some other entity.

"catch the gay" :rofl:
    +1

Lets see..... A child with no parents...... do we:

1. Place them in a loving home with gay parents?

2. Place them in the care of the government?

:twitch: How is this even a question?
    agreed

I do remember hearing about it being expensive, now that you said that. Why is it so expensive, though? What costs are there?
    a coworker recently adopted 2 russion children. he said they lived in very dismal conditions, sleeping in drawers that they could fit in; the poor children didn't even have beds. he said after it was all said and done, he and his wife spent about $75k. i'm guessing an american adoption would rub about a third of that.

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I understand that. Wasnt this nation built "one nation under God"? We all know why obama is doing this, he just wants more votes.

Under God wasn't added to the Pledge of Allegiance until 1954. In God We Trust wasn't seen on any currency until 1864 and wasn't seen on paper currency until the 1950's. In 1957 Eisenhower signed the bill making it the nation's official motto.

It amazes me how people can vilify the integration of Islam into Arab government on one hand, and clamor for more Christian influence in their own on the other.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    How many more inbreds on welfare do you estimate it will take to completely break the system ?

Crime is bad enough but inbreeding, forming the real " welfare line " ( SWIDT ? )

At least there should be regulation against the in line breeding..1st cousins is I think the line in the sand.

BTW...Roy in the pic is my neighbor, we just call him inbred but he isn't , well that we know of.

It's like you ain't free to drive as fast as your overpriced rocket car will go.

Well, I don't think inbreeding is the problem. I think the Welfare system itself is the issue. If someone wants to go screw their sister, well, I think it's sick, but that's what Christians think their ancestors did, so far be it from me to condemn (Adam and Eve...Not "Adam and some guys and Eve and some girls...").

Personally, I am against Welfare as it is today. SO much so as to say that I am just "against welfare". The form of it I think is okay would probably be called something else, if it even exists. "Limited time disability for eligible something or other...".

Speed limits. They raise revenue for the city/state, and are a form of tax. They are one of those "necessary evil things" that we all bitch about.

"Overpriced rocket car?" It's a 370Z with an exhaust and intake. We're talking a mid to low cost 350hp mid-entry level sports car. My Z06 was the over-priced rocketship :) (Sold, loved it! Just not for me).

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Under God wasn't added to the Pledge of Allegiance until 1954. In God We Trust wasn't seen on any currency until 1864 and wasn't seen on paper currency until the 1950's. In 1957 Eisenhower signed the bill making it the nation's official motto.

It amazes me how people can vilify the integration of Islam into Arab government on one hand, and clamor for more Christian influence in their own on the other.

+1, and, I have to LOL about your choice of Hard Gay Desu as an avatar, given the topic and all... :bowrofl:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Adopting children is expensive and many are very selective. There are lots of children to adopt, but many want a specific child.

I do remember hearing about it being expensive, now that you said that. Why is it so expensive, though? What costs are there?

Actually, it wasnt expensive at all for us. The state paid just about all of the fees and we even get a monthly stipend (albeit small) to help defer the cost of raising our child. That's the difference between adopting a child out of foster care and going to a private agency. The private agency is there to make a profit (nothing wrong with that, but it's the truth). Adopting a child out of foster care takes the child out of the system. It has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. A lot of people are scared that "foster kids" are going to turn out bad. Absolutely not true is most cases. My daughter just graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA in the honors program and going to LSU next year.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    A lot of people are scared that "foster kids" are going to turn out bad. Absolutely not true is most cases. My daughter just graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA in the honors program and going to LSU next year.

Kids are a product of their environment....great work Seabee.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    What I have a problem with is gay couples, being married, would be legally able to adopt. I find this disturbing, every other aspect I have not a problem with.

+1 But, I have another problem with it. This sends a message to the youth that homosexuality is somehow acceptable behavior. Your kids may not "catch the gay," but they damn sure are catching the gay propaganda. The morals in this country have gone down the tubes.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Actually, it wasnt expensive at all for us. The state paid just about all of the fees and we even get a monthly stipend (albeit small) to help defer the cost of raising our child. That's the difference between adopting a child out of foster care and going to a private agency. The private agency is there to make a profit (nothing wrong with that, but it's the truth). Adopting a child out of foster care takes the child out of the system. It has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. A lot of people are scared that "foster kids" are going to turn out bad. Absolutely not true is most cases. My daughter just graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA in the honors program and going to LSU next year.

Sad story, but I went to school with a guy who's parents neglected him in favor of the foster kids they kept getting. He dropped out of the pre-med program and now waits tables because they would rather finance the foster kids. When he began circling the drain financially, he was in the mid/high 3's for his GPA about 2 years in.

In no way am I implying that you are doing/did that, but just sharing the only "foster kid" story I know. Not the kids fault, though, at all.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    +1 But, I have another problem with it. This sends a message to the youth that homosexuality is somehow acceptable behavior. Your kids may not "catch the gay," but they damn sure are catching the gay propaganda. The morals in this country have gone down the tubes.

Well, lets think about this.

What makes a person gay? The desire for sexual intimacy with a member of the same sex, in preference of the opposite sex, right?

Do you feel those urges? Could you "turn gay"? I don't know any heterosexual people who would say yes to that.

You might as well be told that you're "wrong" for having an IQ of less than 150. Or making less than 6-figures a year. The gays I know cannot change the fact that THAT IS WHO THEY ARE. Are you going to repress a child and tell him that they are wrong for how they think and feel? I wonder how they will turn out...

Homosexuals are not like pedophiles, rapists, murderers. They are engaging in activities with WILLING partners. This isn't about "protecting" someone like laws about rape and murder are. This is about one group of people trying to force their morals onto another group of people in the form of law because of the illusion of moral superiority based on a large book translated countless times and cobbled together over hundreds of years that somehow makes them feel that its their right. Crap on that. It's why we left England in the first place.

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    ohood.gif

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

What makes a person gay? The desire for sexual intimacy with a member of the same sex, in preference of the opposite sex, right?

Do you feel those urges? Could you "turn gay"? I don't know any heterosexual people who would say yes to that.

You might as well be told that you're "wrong" for having an IQ of less than 150. Or making less than 6-figures a year. The gays I know cannot change the fact that THAT IS WHO THEY ARE. Are you going to repress a child and tell him that they are wrong for how they think and feel? I wonder how they will turn out...

Homosexuals are not like pedophiles, rapists, murderers. They are engaging in activities with WILLING partners. This isn't about "protecting" someone like laws about rape and murder are. This is about one group of people trying to force their morals onto another group of people in the form of law because of the illusion of moral superiority based on a large book translated countless times and cobbled together over hundreds of years that somehow makes them feel that its their right. Crap on that. It's why we left England in the first place.

Can't get over it huh ?? thats the way " it " works...you'll come around, hope you don't turn out to be as hard headed about Christianity as I was, dam I wasted a lot of money and time looking for something free and easy to find.

" The Book " is true, if it's wrong you ain't giving due diligence.

I'm sittin here laffin b/c your side of this sounds so much like my side for years.

Red Dawn is coming on again...C Ya...( AMC I think )

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    This is about one group of people trying to force their morals onto another group of people in the form of law because of the illusion of moral superiority based on a large book translated countless times and cobbled together over hundreds of years that somehow makes them feel that its their right. Crap on that. It's why we left England in the first place.

it's no "illusion" because Christians aren't superior and we don't think we are, we're just forgiven. what date do you write on your checks?

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick

Of course I agree about personal freedoms... I believe Civil Unions should be allowed. But, why do the gays have to call it marriage? Marriage is a religious term for the union of a man and wife, which usually results in offspring. This is the entire driving force of our existence and the reason we're still here. For the gays to get "married" soils the word and is a blasphemy against most of our beliefs. They need to get their own word. Can we next legalize pet marriage? My dog loved peanut butter and didn't care where she licked it from. This is stupid liberal BS at its finest.

I'm sure you know some gays who are nice normal guys and all that, good for them. That's not every gay, though. A lot of people are gay only because they can't attract women, and they're desperate... basically sexual predators who will take whatever they can get. There are many who do it as a result of sexual abuse as a child, where the abuse becomes the fetish they fantasize about. To blindly say that all gays are just naturally wired that way is naive at best imo. Kids are easily influenced, and I can't help but to think there would be some catalyst in a young man's life to turn him to that.

I know a guy who's been smoking pot all his life, since he was 14. He swears it's part of his lifestyle and that he can never change WHO HE IS. If my kid decides to start smoking pot and adopts the same lifestyle, should I repress him and tell him he's wrong for how he thinks and feels? Or should we make flower necklaces together while we smoke in the shade wearing tie-dye?

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

Given the choice, would you rather you child be heterosexual, or homosexual? And don't say, "I would love them either way", because that is not an answer. Now, that you have answered, the way that I knew you would have, ask yourself this, after 10-20 years of gays being able to adopt children and raise them, do you not think this would raise the % of homosexuality in this country? Need it not be the kid being raised by gay parents, but it could also be the kid that is a friend of that kid with gay parents, or just a kid living in a time where being gay is so acceptable, which could be your kid. Now, if your kid were to turn out gay, would you change your mind then? I can't answer for you, and I know you will try to argue that you wouldn't care, but as for me, I don't want my kid to turn out to be gay because she has been raised in a society where it is so acceptable. I am sorry, I hate to sound like I am so against gays, because I am not, as long as they keep to themselves, and stop trying to force THEIR lifestyle upon society.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    As BBQLS1 said, I didn't need anyone to tell me that a hot female was hot and that boobs and vaginas were made for me to play with. If anyone hasn't seen the episode of American Dad where Stan tries to "go gay," I suggest you watch it. Sure, it's a TV show about a strong conservative patriot written by an atheist liberal, meaning it is mostly satire, but that episode is really helpful. I can't just go out and BECOME gay, my brain is not wired in such a way that makes me feel some other dude is hot or that I want to play with another dude's genitals. I really don't think the whole adoption by gays is a real issue, but that's just me.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Let it be known that I'm a Christian American Heterosexual Pro Gun Conservative and I don't really support the whole "gay" thing. However, with the divorce rate nationally at around 60-65% why should we be the only ones to go through the pain and suffering of marriage. I say let them have a piece of the action.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Let it be known that I'm a Christian American Heterosexual Pro Gun Conservative and I don't really support the whole "gay" thing. However, with the divorce rate nationally at around 60-65% why should we be the only ones to go through the pain and suffering of marriage. I say let them have a piece of the action.

Hey, if for no other reason, right? They deserve to suffer like the rest of us if they are to get what they want. :dogkeke:

Also, I'd like to say that I'm not pro-gay, I'm anti-government-being-in-mine-or-anyone-elses-effing-bedroom-dictating-what-we-can-and-cannot-do-with-our-own-anatomy. Back 60 or so years ago, my wife and I would both be thrown in the slammer for being married to each other, since I'm white and she's black. We're two people, period.

Last edited:

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    Of course I agree about personal freedoms... I believe Civil Unions should be allowed. But, why do the gays have to call it marriage? Marriage is a religious term for the union of a man and wife, which usually results in offspring. This is the entire driving force of our existence and the reason we're still here. For the gays to get "married" soils the word and is a blasphemy against most of our beliefs. They need to get their own word. Can we next legalize pet marriage? My dog loved peanut butter and didn't care where she licked it from. This is stupid liberal BS at its finest.

I'm sure you know some gays who are nice normal guys and all that, good for them. That's not every gay, though. A lot of people are gay only because they can't attract women, and they're desperate... basically sexual predators who will take whatever they can get. There are many who do it as a result of sexual abuse as a child, where the abuse becomes the fetish they fantasize about. To blindly say that all gays are just naturally wired that way is naive at best imo. Kids are easily influenced, and I can't help but to think there would be some catalyst in a young man's life to turn him to that.

I know a guy who's been smoking pot all his life, since he was 14. He swears it's part of his lifestyle and that he can never change WHO HE IS. If my kid decides to start smoking pot and adopts the same lifestyle, should I repress him and tell him he's wrong for how he thinks and feels? Or should we make flower necklaces together while we smoke in the shade wearing tie-dye?
    Respectfully speaking, let god worry about them "soiling" his words. you want to live by the bible then don't criticize or judge, and don't tell other people how to live their lives. it's not your place. Besides, why put so much weight on the word marriage? there are more important things to worry about.

there are straight men that pay prostitutes; that's what straight men do when they become desperate enough to take anything. there are straight men and women who abuse children and rape people maliciously. you really can't compare being gay to mental illness. gay people are willingly in their relationships. gayness even exists in nature. I don't understand it, but I sure as hell am not going to judge it because there are good people from all walks of life.

Top Bottom