Shooting in LaPlace Plant Parking lot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yesterday, I ran into a friend who had a glittery band-aid on his shirt. When I asked him what it was, he said it was put there by the 7-year old daughter of one of the dead officers. My friend was helping watch the kids while funeral plans were being made. He said that the little girl felt sorry for all of the crying adults and began putting the band aids on them over their hearts - a band-aid for your broken heart, as she said.

:(

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Yesterday, I ran into a friend who had a glittery band-aid on his shirt. When I asked him what it was, he said it was put there by the 7-year old daughter of one of the dead officers. My friend was helping watch the kids while funeral plans were being made. He said that the little girl felt sorry for all of the crying adults and began putting the band aids on them over their hearts - a band-aid for your broken heart, as she said.

From the mouths of babes . . .

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Originally Posted by XD-GEM
    "Yesterday, I ran into a friend who had a glittery band-aid on his shirt. When I asked him what it was, he said it was put there by the 7-year old daughter of one of the dead officers. My friend was helping watch the kids while funeral plans were being made. He said that the little girl felt sorry for all of the crying adults and began putting the band aids on them over their hearts - a band-aid for your broken heart, as she said."

God that's so sad about the children.

Children loosing their dad because of "scum of the earth."
    =====

It is so senseless....And for what its worth.....these idiots "embraced" this "Sovereign Citizens," ........ But in reality, I doubt they have any real political beliefs nor do they really have political convictions IMO.
    They are just a family of thieves and criminals. They have probably been thieving and stealing all of their lives. They are nothing more than parasites....They latch on to a living host and suck the life out of the host.
    The only reason they hate LEOs is because LEOs are the ones interfering with their lawless...thieving lifestyles. It has nothing to do with "political convictions."

Last edited:
    J

jayd

Dayum:(

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Bless her heart....:(

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I cant help but think, how did the One that worked for a contractor obtain a twic card?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I herd they were doing work at the Green Diesel plant being constructed on the same site as Valero, but it's not part of Valero if that makes any since, and they don't require you to have to have TWIC card. But at the least I would think they had to have a Security passport and some kind of background check had to be performed. I just can't understand if they where suspects in Desoto Parish how come the warrants in other places catch them there when they where questioned for the laundry change theft, or when Terry Smith applied for an FFL why didn't the Tennessee molestation charge catch him there? Just seems like there was a lot of opportunity to lock these **** bags up before this happened.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Very very awful news. These guys are a waste of good oxygen.

Is this a joke?

The war on drugs is a failure. How much money must be spent? How many people must be locked up? How many people must die fighting it?

We have approached the whole idea wrongly. It doesn't work. This country has funded the cartels.

I dont know of any cartels or gangs killing each other over bootleg moonshine... maybe I just live a sheltered life.

They did when it was liquor was illegal. Now that you can get liquor legally, there isn't much need to fight over bootleg moonshine.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    With or without drugs, I'm fairly certain these guys would still be rotten as hell.

Top Bottom