Someone needs to take up for RJF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottybaw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    If Mr. O went down there and they did not let him in it would have been racism of course. It is their own private business
    (for now)so they can do what they want till Obama tells them what to do which would probably make them have to take food stamps as payment for an AK.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    If Mr. O went down there and they did not let him in it would have been racism of course. It is their own private business
    (for now)so they can do what they want till Obama tells them what to do which would probably make them have to take food stamps as payment for an AK.
    lol... people 'round here will bitch about Obama in -any- thread. Can't escape it..

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    The people that bash RJR, whatever forum they are on or out in public,they dont have to do business with RJF...........simple as that.....People just wanna complain and hate ,,,,for whatever reason. Hell,I wish I had a gunshop like that in my part of the world!!!!

ragincajun1919

Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Sep 23, 2009
    Lafayette, La
    I can see how W&J isn't for everyone, but I drive an hour to work every morning, and I find them DAMN entertaining. I, however, HATE that they advertise for Hebert's Guns like it's some great place. I made the mistake of going there after hearing a commercial for them. But, of course they are going to say good things about they, they advertise with them.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I've overheard the security guard talking to someone who drove all the way from New York State who had to be turned away. Just wanted pics/autographs/hugs, etc, but **** was too busy, no one had a free moment. That's gotta suck. You'd think people would plan their trips on more than faith, and maybe plan a little better.
    People roll up on the shop all day long, sometimes, literally parking in the middle of the street, to walk up. No joke... stopping in the middle of the driving lane of the 4-lane road, and just putting it in park and walking up. There's no way they could operate if they had to make time in their busy days for every single person that walked up. However, they do make exceptions for some people that call up with good reason to need attention.

Manufacturer =/= Retailer.

Sounds like they need an officer There off duty to keep traffic clear and weirdos away. I think I know someone willing to do it. :wavey:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Sons of Guns is a TV show, Red Jacket firearms is a weapons manufacturing buisness. The former is a TV show put forward by Discovery to procure money and ratings. The latter is a gun buisness run by my friends. I don't bow to either, however I also do not have a problem seperating reality from television. Sons of Guns is TV. Red Jacket Firearms is reality, not TV reality, reality. If you made an appointment and told em you wanted a trimiese FAL with mucket valves, an a widget paint job, they'd run you off quick, however if it was in the script, you may stand a chance.

Yeah I supposed you are right.......BUT maybe since these are your "friends" I assume you also know
    Neal Fischer.......maybe that is why he contacted me several months ago, I am sure that what our discussion was about.....a set of "trimiese FALs with mucket valves, an a widget paint job :rolleyes:

As I said do NOT get your panties in a knot and speak about something YOU do NOT have a CLUE ABOUT!

KT

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I can tell yall the wife and I drove to Wills old shop a few years ago to look at a gun he had for sale and he was a
    smart a** BUT was right about everything he said so I have the upmost respect for him and can say he DOESNT need anyone to take up for him. However I really wish ppl would STOP talking shi! about his Daughter Will seems to be a great Father and has done a great job of not leting the a$$ hats on the net get to him. I hope his show keeps doing GREAT because "yall like him or not" Louisiana does better from Him and his show.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I can tell yall the wife and I drove to Wills old shop a few years ago to look at a gun he had for sale and he was a
    smart a** BUT was right about everything he said so I have the upmost respect for him and can say he DOESNT need anyone to take up for him. However I really wish ppl would STOP talking shi! about his Daughter Will seems to be a great Father and has done a great job of not leting the a$$ hats on the net get to him. I hope his show keeps doing GREAT because "yall like him or not" Louisiana does better from Him and his show.

Will is Will. And Will certainly doesn't need anyone to take up for him. If he wants your opinion he will beat it out of you. You are correct. The man deserves respect and knows his business.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Will is Will. And Will certainly doesn't need anyone to take up for him. If he wants your opinion he will beat it out of you. You are correct. The man deserves respect and knows his business.

I dont agree with him all the time but he sure knows his guns and Im pretty sure he never claimed to be a people person. Good luck to him and his family.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Yeah I supposed you are right.......BUT maybe since these are your "friends" I assume you also know
    Neal Fischer.......maybe that is why he contacted me several months ago, I am sure that what our discussion was about.....a set of "trimiese FALs with mucket valves, an a widget paint job :rolleyes:

As I said do NOT get your panties in a knot and speak about something YOU do NOT have a CLUE ABOUT!

KT

Oh you mean when you talked to them back in April and then excitedly posted this over on FALFILES...?(KT= LaConservationist)

I guess your enthusiasm for the show has waned since then.....

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308910

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    It's a BUSINESS!

When I worked there a couple things came in the doors I just COULDN'T bring myself to do...

Will runs a business, if he doesn't do work his kids don't eat.

If you want a 6 barreled jennings and had enough money (And would let Will NOT put his name on it) :D
    I suspect you could get it done.

Just business.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Top Bottom