The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    HA HA HA HA HA

that's hilarious

success-borat-great-success.jpg

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    And with rights come responsibilities while exercising those rights. If a time comes when we NEED to sling an AR and wander about, sure is a nice right to have. Doing it just to scare the moms down at the mall is not a reasonable or logical use of that right and only widens the gap. That's why the first question cops always ask is "WHY are you carrying an AR?" I'll bet if you had a reasonable answer, ie "I'm walking my property line and have seen coyotes/alligators/bigfoot" I'd bet their response would be much different. Look at it from LE perspective, if I was walking down the street with an AR I'd be doing so legally right until the moment I started killing people. So as of now there is no time or place it's "normal" to just walk down the street all ho-hum with an AR. You will always be stopped. So what's the point? What are you really trying to accomplish?

But regardless, the point here is that Starbucks declared they didn't want to be part of this game. So using them as the venue for a battle they don't want to be part of is just crapping all over a company that is actually on your side.

Agreed....Very well made point. Carrying an AK down a well travelled street is counterproductive. Same can be said for singling out Starbucks. Why go there?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Jstokes1,

So, as I understand it, you were out shooting rifles, with occupied houses in the area. I'm assuming that you never had a berm, or backstop, because you tried so hard to validate your innocence in your post that we all know you would have mentioned it; of course, now you're going to swear up and down that you had a berm. Then officers, who were most likely called out by neighbors, showed up to make sure you aren't in the process of killing small children. Then they leave, and you go about your business. And, in your mind, that was a terrible experience?

The rest of the crap didn't happen, if any of it did, so I'm not worried about how the false facts factor in.

He has Sugar Cane Brah...

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So it's your land or family land? Also Sheriff Webre is your Cousin? And your defused the situation by threatening to call Sheriff Webre and the Deputy you threatened is the Sheriffs Son? Grow up.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Everybody, wait!!!

I need a beer before I finish this thread. But first I have to retrieve my teenager.

That is unless Jstokes wants to tell me face plants during a field sobriety don't count if you keep it under a .10.

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I feel suddenly less than. I don't know the Velocities of any round in any of my guns.

Gentlemen, and Ladies, if applicable, I must also admit my ignorance about the velocities of any of my gun's calibers. Perhaps I need to attend a velocity/caliber class, to get informed.

To Mr. Stokes, how is the complaint to the head of that police department, or the civil suit going? No problem if you can't post details because it is an ongoing case.

Sorry, but if you 'arrest' me for no reason, and toss me in the back of a cop car, then just let me go, we are going to have a problem. Now, in my local law enforcement's defense, the only time I was cuffed and put in the back of a cop car, I deserved it.

Shooting guns legally on your own property? I think you got a great lawsuit. If what you say is the truth.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Maybe he can get $15 grand and or a motorcycle, too.

Or maybe a penis pump and a psychiatrist to help him get over whatever issues lead to this thread, the cry for attention that is wanting to OC an AR into Starbucks, and making himself the victim of an imaginary attack upon his rights.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'd settle for making the offending cop serve community service by coming to the range with me and reloading all my mags for me.

Top Bottom