The Discussion Continued

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Some People are way too concerned with the way other people do things that literally have no effect on others.

Is that not what you are doing right now? You're trying to say that what I do is detrimental to freedom. That's laughable.

"Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing."

If I don't ask, then I won't know. If I don't know, then I won't learn.

You of all people should agree with this. You Libertarians see yourselves as free thinkers, yet you act just like everyone else and try to impose your beliefs on anyone who opposes you. You get so annoyed that I disagree with the majority, but do you realize that if I agreed with you, nothing would be learned? Seeing you add nothing to any discussion day after day is quite annoying in itself.

- - - Updated - - -

The meme was hilarious.

I didn't make it, but I thought it was amusing as well.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is that not what you are doing right now? You're trying to say that what I do is detrimental to freedom. That's laughable.

"Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing."

If I don't ask, then I won't know. If I don't know, then I won't learn.

You of all people should agree with this. You Libertarians see yourselves as free thinkers, yet you act just like everyone else and try to impose your beliefs on anyone who opposes you. You get so annoyed that I disagree with the majority, but do you realize that if I agreed with you, nothing would be learned? Seeing you add nothing to any discussion day after day is quite annoying in itself.

I find my motives being challenged quite annoying but I respect that you have your own opinion. I'm not going to be able to change it so I might as well accept it as "Dave's opinion".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It's hilarious but I'd rather it not be reposted with my face in it. If you want to photoshop it a bit so my face isn't there that's fine.

You linked to your Facebook earlier. You may want to remove that and alter your FB privacy settings...just a heads up.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I find my motives being challenged quite annoying but I respect that you have your own opinion. I'm not going to be able to change it so I might as well accept it as "Dave's opinion".

1. Don't post your opinion publicly unless you are prepared to be met with differing opinions.
    2. You will not be able to change my opinion unless you provide adequate evidence to convince me otherwise.
    3. Accept it my opinion, because it is exactly that... my opinion.

I don't wish for anyone to change their opinions, because of mine. Rather, I wish for everyone to think for themselves using factual evidence.

This all started because of this original quote:

I'll just wear plates and keep on doing my thing.

Factual evidence proves that a civilian does not need a plate carrier in every day activities. Given the details you've provided (which we can assume to be factual), we can be reassured that YOU don't need a concealed plate carrier to do your job.

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't need a PC to do my job. But sometimes I want to feel less squishy.

Should I talk about planning ballistic plate placements in my truck doors?

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I don't need a PC to do my job. But sometimes I want to feel less squishy.

Should I talk about planning ballistic plate placements in my truck doors?

Bro, less hot pockets and more gym make you less squishy. Not plate carriers.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Can somebody please put Schwarzenegger, or Rambo, or Dave's head on him?!?!?!

Here's my class photo from when I graduated the BayouShooter Anti-Derp Task Force, enjoy.

knittedbeard.jpg

Top Bottom