TSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Just heard an AP report that TSA failed to find weapons and fake bombs 95% of the time when investigators secretly tested the agency at various airports. SO, basically they fail miserably at stopping terrorists but pass 100% of the time when it comes to violating our civil liberties. Shaking my head and laughing to myself, unfortunately.

Dolze

98%. Just saw that myself. 100 conducted simulations at 15 airports - 2 fake devices were discovered. Those numbers are terrifying

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA
    Terrifying numbers but they're about as good as you can expect from any government agency. The goal of any government agency is not to be efficient and do a good job, but merely to exist.

Dolze

madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    I think its a scam to funnel more money into the TSA. Of course they will claim its for better (training and more effective technology).

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Terrifying numbers but they're about as good as you can expect from any government agency. The goal of any government agency is not to be efficient and do a good job, but merely to exist.

Dolze

Very true, they are worthless welfare cases! Big government = welfare checks! TSA, DEA, BATFE, and the list goes on...........all worthless welfare cases!

Top Bottom