What does everyone do for a living?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Environmental, health and safety consultant...companies hire ours to conduct audits of their EHS programs to identify weakness so they can be fixed before EPA, DEQ and OSHA finds them out of compliance.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Relay Tech. for the power company . Mostly substation related stuff . Protective relaying , SCADA , and anything with a wire connected to it that somebody can push off on us .

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I'm a vacationing student(criminal justice major), stay at home dad, part time worker for my grandmother(2 days a week), and HOPEFULLY, soon to be returned to active duty Airman(preferably EOD), and aspiring college grad and, depending on whether or not I actually get back in the AF and how much I enjoy the job I'm doing, hopefully a future AFOSI officer.

Basically, at the moment, I do a little bit of nothing.

ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    IT Technician for Callon Petroleum

tech-support-what-my-friends-think-i-do.jpg

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I'm a doctor, lawyer, movie star, astronaut, and I own a bar.

In my spare time I sit around and listen to people bitch, make coffee, talk on the phone, surf the web, dig into the deepest, darkest secrets of people's lives, find stolen property, locate missing loved ones, find wanted criminals, babysit cops, babysit criminals, ass kiss superiors, etc. etc. etc...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'm a doctor, lawyer, movie star, astronaut, and I own a bar.

In my spare time I sit around and listen to people bitch, make coffee, talk on the phone, surf the web, dig into the deepest, darkest secrets of people's lives, find stolen property, locate missing loved ones, find wanted criminals, babysit cops, babysit criminals, ass kiss superiors, etc. etc. etc...

You forgot avatar designer

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    Environmental, health and safety consultant...

I'm retired as of 4/30/2010, but before that I spent ~20 years in that same field. Worked for a Dutch company, global responsibilities, lots of travel. Funny thing was that when I officially retired the first time (4/2006) the company asked me to continue doing the same job as a contractor -- worked fewer hours, made more money(!) for another four years before I finally got fed up with the travel.

Now I enjoy the freedom and flexibility of retirement for about 8 months of the year, and do some seasonal part-time work January thru April in a totally unrelated field (tax return preparation). And the only travel I do is family vacations and road trips on my Harley.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom