Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    That's what he told me... If I would have made it up, I would have fabricated a story about 5 gang bangers dressed as Little Bo Peep with AKs coming in the store at the same time... People try to rob gun stores all the time. YouTube shows the videos of what happens to them. Does it matter that Will claims he blasted robbers? Not really. If so, he was justified. I was just passing along what he had told me.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    That's what he told me... If I would have made it up, I would have fabricated a story about 5 gang bangers dressed as Little Bo Peep with AKs coming in the store at the same time... People try to rob gun stores all the time. YouTube shows the videos of what happens to them. Does it matter that Will claims he blasted robbers? Not really. If so, he was justified. I was just passing along what he had told me.

You're right.

Cops shoot people all the time, so I guess it's ok if I make up a story about me shooting people? (No, it would not be ok.)

I find it cute that some of you people are so quick to give this guy a free pass. The more and more I read about this guy I like him less (if that's even possible) and I really question some of you peoples opinions, intelligence, and ability to determine facts from fiction.

In the age of the internet, a quick google search can link you up to articles about shootings. Matter of fact, I googled this and found only a quote in an interview he gave and he said he shot at someone. Shooting at someone and shooting three people are not the same in my book, but maybe people look at that differently than I do.

JR1572

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    In the age of the internet, a quick google search can link you up to articles about shootings. Matter of fact, I googled this and found only a quote in an interview he gave and he said he shot at someone. Shooting at someone and shooting three people are not the same in my book, but maybe people look at that differently than I do.JR1572

Do you have a link to the interview he's reported to have shot at the guy I know

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    and I really question some of you peoples opinions, intelligence,
    and ability to determine facts from fiction.

What would ever cause you to have such an opinion.....

Does it matter that Will claims he blasted robbers? Not really.
    If so, he was justified.

markey_mark_wtf.gif

...Belay my last...over...

/

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I searched back to the date this was posted on SECRant.
    I didn't see it posted here either. Unless it was hosted on Photobucket. Then I can't see it and no red x either.

Was this screenshot posted already?

We are talking about the long rant from Kris, correct? That's the crazy thing I am looking at.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wow, they make New Orleans look normal, bunch of sick weirdos. Show was stupid, and so where most of the characters.

This thread has made me laugh quite a number of times. But this is a really sad affair for these family members. I caught wind of some proprietary info that will most likely not be public knowledge. I do not feel bad about making jokes about the alleged rapist. I am starting to have a lot of empathy for a few of the people caught up in this.

Let's never let these crimes against children become; "Just the way it is today!" :( Show no sympathy for these monsters when they are found and convicted!

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    This thread is more entertaining than the show ever was..

After the first 3 episodes it was clear as day it was all staged. After my first meeting of some of the RJF guys I figured they weren't worth talking to again. SOME wanted to work, others wanted the TV. I've seen their crap (not loosely used) fall apart and wouldn't think most of their stuff was anything special over PSA parts. Maybe they put some nice stuff together prior to the show, but it all was name based after. I've seen garage built ARs run further and harder. They never impressed me and Will always rubbed me the wrong way. If its all true, so be it. If its not, so be it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom