Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    See I picture sitting on the toilet with elbow marks on their thighs...... Or is that just me? :squint:

And then, when you finally stand up, BOTH of your feet are asleep. You walk down the hall, VERY slowly, holding both walls, feet flopping uncontrollably, anywhere they damned well please. You get to the den, OH SHEET, what do I hold onto now? By now, the tingling is so strong, it HURTS like a mofo. And your stupid laughing ain't helping things. Neither is your loving family's. You never knew just how far SEVEN feet to your stinking chair really is. As you release the door jamb, visions of a busted lip, broken teeth, disfigured nose and various lacerations and contusions dance through your mind. In a flash, it occurs to you that granddad's walker isn't such a pathetic thing after all, rather a brilliant invention. You wonder about picking one up for cheap at a garage sale. And you settle for crawling to your chair, cause seven feet isn't so far, after all. Having slithered into a seated position, the only remaining ponderable is which of your darling children or mate will draw amusement for everyone by stepping on your feet. Bitches.

Then it occurs to you that life really is good. I mean, they coulda caught you half way down the hall. And you say a little prayer of thanksgiving.

Oh yeah, friend. It's just you!

Last edited:

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Oh no, your legs fall to sleep again after sitting in your chair after 10 minutes and you have to go pee again because you had more than one beer. Lol....

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    You find out once you step on a Lego one of your loving kids left out that your feet are finally fully awake just in time for you to cripple yourself on said Lego while at the same time spinning you into a whole new world of pissed off you didn't think was imaginable before hobbling to your chair just in time for your rear end to get a high five from a power ranger

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRedJacketFirearms/posts/865664936778268

8/30/2014

Red Jacket Firearms/Sons of Guns - Press Release
    (Baton Rouge, La.)–Red Jacket Firearms, LLC's Response to recent charges and arrests of William M. Hayden.

My name is Joseph Meaux and I am now the CEO of Red Jacket. I became the full time manager of Red Jacket Firearms LLC in 2012. When Red Jacket became nationally known the exponential increase in business required a different management group. I’ve been leading the charge to run the business as a manufacturer. The TV show *Sons of Guns* was both a blessing and curse for our company. TV producers want drama and ratings and had no time for the orderly manufacturing of firearms. When the cameras were off we have been doing everything we could to fulfill our obligations to our customers.

On August 19, 2014, Will Hayden was arrested for allegations of child molestation. The facts at that time were uncertain but the allegations were a bombshell for everyone involved. Red Jacket Firearms chose to separate from Will Hayden legally so that we could operate without his involvement. Will has absolutely no remaining ownership or interest in Red Jacket Firearms.

On August 27th, 2014 Will Hayden was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Rape of a minor child, which is punishable by life in prison without parole in the State of Louisiana. The entire Red Jacket team is shocked and disgusted by the unfolding events and allegations.

At the center of this tragedy is a young girl who needs help. If anyone would like to join us in supporting her, please send an email to outofthefire@redjacketfirearms.com for info on how to help her and other young ladies that have been subject to abuse.

I am stepping up and making sure that Red Jacket as a whole has the leadership it needs right now. I am letting you know that I am taking on the responsibility, starting today to assure all involved end up with the best possible outcome. Everyone at Red Jacket Firearms now has a defined goal – to build the best products we ever have and deliver an exceptional value to our customers. We no longer have a TV show or an individual causing any hindrance. We are now free to do the things that we do best – building and developing firearms, all day every day. We are doing what is right for our family, our employees, our vendors, and our customers. Our website will have a new system in place by September 5th to allow customers to track their order in real time and receive feedback, we will have projected delivery dates on custom firearms and we will not be taking orders for accessory items unless they are in stock.

This is a dark hour. Justice will be dealt to those facing judgment. Thankfully the dawn follows for those harmed both personally and professionally. Our hearts and prayers are with those who have suffered through this ordeal. Our team will rise from the ashes to deliver what has been promised.

Joe Meaux, Red Jacket, CEO
    To help with the foundation for abused young ladies email outofthefire@redjacketfirearms.com
    For general questions please send an email to rjf@redjacketfirearms.com
    For question about an order please E-mail status@redjacketfirearms.com
    For media contact please e-mail
    pr@redjacketfirearms.com

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    First, anyone interested in some old RJF AKs from 2008? :D Second, wanna hear about Will blasting 3 guys at the old store? It's not looking good for ole Will...

(Oh, time to change my signature...)

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    If he does it, he should give seminars for people like Todd Cheek and George Peterson.

Ouch!

what-you-did-there-bird.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom