i have no idea we where voting for governor today. so who is the most pro gun and for

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    This electorate is stupid! They bought into Vitter's infidelity being more of an issue than his record (which is consistent with a proven fiscal conservative).

This country will continue to get morons elected because we are a people that gets our marching orders from tvs and smart phones; and smear ads work!

When you hear people say, "How did this tax get on my bill! I never voted for that!?!!" Tell them, yes you did! Saturday, November 21!

I agree

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This electorate is stupid! They bought into Vitter's infidelity being more of an issue than his record (which is consistent with a proven fiscal conservative).

This country will continue to get morons elected because we are a people that gets our marching orders from tvs and smart phones; and smear ads work!

When you hear people say, "How did this tax get on my bill! I never voted for that!?!!" Tell them, yes you did! Saturday, November 21!

Yeah I think you are right on.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Right on cue; first order of business? Expand Medicare! Shackle the state to the feds! Just the way the phony's planned it!

Nothing, and I mean, nothing is pointing to anything about dumbass-care working for anyone. But our newly elected dumbass ass lamprey is going all in!

Next up? Reversing and dismantling school vouchers. "After all, we have teacher's unions we have to bow down to!"

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Nobody is ideal. I voted for Scott Angelle, but him or Jay Dardenne would have gotten the Republicans a win.

So you voted for someone who was a democrat when Obama first got elected into office in 2008? Most likely Angelle supported Obama's candidacy in 2008, I couldn't vote for someone with that kind of record.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    So you voted for someone who was a democrat when Obama first got elected into office in 2008? Most likely Angelle supported Obama's candidacy in 2008, I couldn't vote for someone with that kind of record.

And Dardenne is a Democrat in Republican clothing. The mere fact that both of these candidates ended up endorsing Edwards should tell you all you needed to know. Albeit a little too late.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

And Dardenne is a Democrat in Republican clothing. The mere fact that both of these candidates ended up endorsing Edwards should tell you all you needed to know. Albeit a little too late.

I stand by every thing I stated in this thread! The clear choice for a fiscally responsible conservative with a very clear record to back that up was Vitter. Those that did not vote for him or worse, stayed home in protest because of his own demons and personal family problems, are morons!

Stupid ass self righteous conservatives will keep letting this country slip to these addle minded phony liberal democrats who are only concerned with winning the offices. They win, then change the country just like they intended!

So those of us that want to take back traditional America, have to watch as the morally self righteous stick to principals and continue to lose while the phony's destroy the very fabric of the country they pretend they are protecting.

I hope that the faux-conservatives in this country are prepared to take back America by force one day, cause that is probably the only thing that will turn this ******** around.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    More and more every day, I find it very hard to find any area of disagreement with the comments posted by Emperor......on any subject. You Da Man

I don't post it for admiration! I post it because I know how these slugs in politics work and I want to warn people.

The tax hikes I promised are coming! The dumbasses over-regulation agenda is coming! The school vouchers will be eliminated! Edwards will install as much of the dumbasses agenda here as he can. I will bet my last nickel on it!

reelkaos

Rookie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Springfield
    There are plenty of reasons to not like Vitter. He was a bad option. He should have not made it to the run off.

Vitter didn't lose because of smear ads. He made his bed, he cab sleep in it!

Now Louisiana gets to sleep in the bed it made by having a runoff of two losers. Thank everyone who voted for Vitter the first time around!
    Sent via the Pony Express!

You are welcome.

dirty dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    I stand by every thing I stated in this thread! The clear choice for a fiscally responsible conservative with a very clear record to back that up was Vitter. Those that did not vote for him or worse, stayed home in protest because of his own demons and personal family problems, are morons!

Stupid ass self righteous conservatives will keep letting this country slip to these addle minded phony liberal democrats who are only concerned with winning the offices. They win, then change the country just like they intended!

So those of us that want to take back traditional America, have to watch as the morally self righteous stick to principals and continue to lose while the phony's destroy the very fabric of the country they pretend they are protecting.

I hope that the faux-conservatives in this country are prepared to take back America by force one day, cause that is probably the only thing that will turn this ******** around.

This.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom