Okay, Who Wants to Help Solve a Crime? Come on in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    And hopefully to keep your car/truck locked! :mamoru:

I had a 96 Accord that had poorly designed windows that were easy to exploit. After several mornings of having my windows pulled out from the door jam I just started leaving my car unlocked. I did not want to risk their actually being an idiot and breaking my windows instead of just popping them out.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I solve crimes for a living. I come here to point and laugh at the stupid derps. :D

Be nice! people are playing for fun. You know damn well that there is practically no chance of your brethren in Ascension catching this particular dude, unless all the stars align on the right moon phase!

Now, that said; I am going to go above and beyond my civic duty to provide your buddies with everything I can. I didn't even have anything stolen; but this **** bag came on MY PROPERTY! And he may have screwed up the hydraulics on my gate! :mad:

He has crossed a very fine line! :nono:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Be nice! people are playing for fun. You know damn well that there is practically no chance of your brethren in Ascension catching this particular dude, unless all the stars align on the right moon phase!

Now, that said; I am going to go above and beyond my civic duty to provide your buddies with everything I can. I didn't even have anything stolen; but this **** bag came on MY PROPERTY! And he may have screwed up the hydraulics on my gate! :mad:

He has crossed a very fine line! :nono:

Gasp! He came on YOUR property! The nerve! Did you call the Sheriff and tell him you are a tax payer??? LOL

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Gasp! He came on YOUR property! The nerve! Did you call the Sheriff and tell him you are a tax payer??? LOL

:rofl:

Told him I know his aunt too! We go way back!

You LE guys are too desensitized to this ****! You get heaping helpings of this nonsense every day! I may be even more desensitized than you. I expect these scumbags to act this way all the time, because I grew up with them! :mamoru:

If its any consolation, the APSO detectives do a good job of hiding their disgust with everything too! :rofl:

The LT. that came last night had to be thinking to himself as he got in his car to leave, "Are these people really this clueless?" I wasn't one of the people he was thinking about. But you all better believe when I tell you, there are a **** ton of people that truly believe that LE will take care of EVERYTHING for them from cradle to grave! ;)

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    :rofl:

Told him I know his aunt too! We go way back!

You LE guys are too desensitized to this ****! You get heaping helpings of this nonsense every day! I may be even more desensitized than you. I expect these scumbags to act this way all the time, because I grew up with them! :mamoru:

If its any consolation, the APSO detectives do a good job of hiding their disgust with everything too! :rofl:

The LT. that came last night had to be thinking to himself as he got in his car to leave, "Are these people really this clueless?" I wasn't one of the people he was thinking about. But you all better believe when I tell you, there are a **** ton of people that truly believe that LE will take care of EVERYTHING for them from cradle to grave! ;)

You got me pegged lol

Top Bottom