Okay, Who Wants to Help Solve a Crime? Come on in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Here is what is weird. If you thought he/she might comeback and you set up a booby trap, you'd be the one who would be assured incarceration.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Here is what is weird. If you thought he/she might comeback and you set up a booby trap, you'd be the one who would be assured incarceration.

Sad to say you are right. Although I would like to think and industrious defense attorny could be the charges.

This guy keeps doing what he's doing, I guarantee he gets shot eventually.

Also sad but true. Sad because the person who gives him what he deserves life will never be the same

Aurellevi

Intermediate
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Oct 1, 2013
    Denham Springs
    200px-Fox_Racing_logo.png

Similar to this.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Emp, you should get some motion lights in your front yard and maybe a slightly zoomed in camera on your driveway.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe I've missed it, or maybe it wasn't mentioned but how about a neighborhood or location?

Here's the update! Last night our HOA had a meeting with a Lt. from the APSO. Good guy, not much help. Touched on all of the common sense home protection stuff; lock you cars, trim your bushes (plants), :p, get lights, etc. However, today; I will be calling the detective working the case to discuss in detail. As I alluded yesterday, this douche seems to be the same douche that is hitting other neighborhoods. And that may be a different detective(s) working those. So, I am gathering intel from other neighborhoods, including other surveillance video and stills, and we are either going to catch this scumbag, or kill him! :D

By the way, he is really good at being a criminal! Finally got a good pic of his face, and he is dressed like a ninja. The hoodie covers the face concealment article (looks like a two separate bandanas). Only his eyes are showing. But as stated earlier, he is white.

Once the detective says it is okay to divulge the actual locations, I will. However, I don't know if I want anyone living in a neighborhood that has no sidewalks, knowing where the Emperor resides! ;)

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Emp, you should get some motion lights in your front yard and maybe a slightly zoomed in camera on your driveway.

Remember; cameras only make movies and memories of crimes! Petty theft ain't going to bring out the FBI. This scum came into my fortified perimeter through a small vulnerability in my security! Though he didn't get any of my stuff, It won't happen again! ;)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    need to get better cameras with infrared and possibly zoom. People always skimp on cameras with good security systems ..for whatever reason.

Yep! If a home invader kicks your front door in and kills your wife or kid, it will be very important to have those high res memories on tape! After all, they will be dead!

Point being, I would rather front load my money on prevention than post production! ;)

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    Yep! If a home invader kicks your front door in and kills your wife or kid, it will be very important to have those high res memories on tape! After all, they will be dead!

Point being, I would rather front load my money on prevention than post production! ;)

thats a silly analogy ..especially when cameras with much better real resolution are only a $100 or so more dollars.. and we wouldn't be having this conversation on here about trying to identify who this is.

My suggestion is to go check out some cameras that you can clearly see facial features at the distance to that sidewalk.

mine are motion sensor assisted (although they are battery powered which isn't the greatest thing) but I can see zits on faces with them and can see in the dark.

Also, check what sort of recording compression you're using. If your security system is that sort that puts the video on a hard drive and does a continual loop there should be a setting to record at MAX settings (or whatever takes the most space).

im sorry you have a creepy **** roaming around your neighborhood and I agree with previous posts that this person will eventually be shot. My only point was that a better camera system would have yielded the results your seeking.

My analogy: You wouldn't take a prius to the indy 500 and expect to win would you?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    thats a silly analogy ..especially when cameras with much better real resolution are only a $100 or so more dollars.. and we wouldn't be having this conversation on here about trying to identify who this is.

My suggestion is to go check out some cameras that you can clearly see facial features at the distance to that sidewalk.

mine are motion sensor assisted (although they are battery powered which isn't the greatest thing) but I can see zits on faces with them and can see in the dark.

Also, check what sort of recording compression you're using. If your security system is that sort that puts the video on a hard drive and does a continual loop there should be a setting to record at MAX settings (or whatever takes the most space).

I appreciate the input, but I just posted that he is basically wearing a burka! There are no facial features other than glowing eyes! Retina scan technology in my driveway is probably overkill! :p

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    need to get better cameras with infrared and possibly zoom. People always skimp on cameras with good security systems ..for whatever reason.

Welp hes spent more than I have (maybe not) my 100lb Lab is my alarm and the first tier of my security team. She does a bang up job too. Instead of ear piercing sieriens its loud barking and a bite to the crotch.

Top Bottom