Okay, Who Wants to Help Solve a Crime? Come on in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Welp hes spent more than I have (maybe not) my 100lb Lab is my alarm and the first tier of my security team. She does a bang up job too. Instead of ear piercing sieriens its loud barking and a bite to the crotch.

Agreed! My 100 lb. bitch barks when she hears a leaf fall. Bestest, cheapest, security system; bar none! When this scumbag heard her, he was not waiting around! Unfortunately, she is on the other side of the house, and with a closed bedroom door (to keep the cat out), a ceiling fan rolling on full, and me sleeping in a coma; he was gone by the time I stirred!

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    ill say this: the lack of respect for peoples property and personal space is seriously lacking in todays society. I don't understand how someone could be so brazen. My gut tells me that this person either lives in the neighborhood or close to it. You might get lucky and identify the walk and posture.

If you do identify them - strike up a friendly conversation and learn everything about them. Then break their gat damn knees the next time you see them in the dark walking through your neighborhood.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ill say this: the lack of respect for peoples property and personal space is seriously lacking in todays society. I don't understand how someone could be so brazen. My gut tells me that this person either lives in the neighborhood or close to it. You might get lucky and identify the walk and posture.

If you do identify them - strike up a friendly conversation and learn everything about them. Then break their gat damn knees the next time you see them in the dark walking through your neighborhood.

Now you're talking! :rockon:

But keep in mind, this sasquatch walk of his is eerily similar to that of the same douche caught on film in other neighborhoods that were also burglarized. Same MO, same gait, same appearance!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Gather up the teens in the neighborhood, Let them view the footage.

Chances are some of them will have a good ideal who the Ninja zit slinger is!

Yesterday morning I was convinced this was an inside job, and I have interrogated these little bastards in the neighborhood before for other acts of sheer stupidity. However, with the intel from other neighborhoods coming together, this seems like a seasoned veteran scum! It is not going to surprise me one bit, if this dirt bag waits a few weeks in between to hit neighborhoods in the same zip code. If he is a lone wolf, he is very shrewd!

Think about that scene from "The Professional" when Leon was moving in and out of the Chinese restaurant and the DEA offices. This scumbag knows his stuff! He is cool as cucumber!

Last edited:

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    the stolen guns will turn up somewhere.

I don't know if i would interrogate the neighborhood kids. Young people are still finding their way in life and often times won't snitch regardless of circumstance in fear of being labeled a snitch. In other words -most haven't acquired the skill of discretion yet.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks again, whits!

This is an infrared video of the scumbag. So from here, we now have some scale (truck), to see how tall he is. And, he didn't cover his "white boy" hands! He's a short douche!

I am closing in on you, **** bag! :naughty:

BTW; This neighbor's motion sensing light came on as the scumbag approached the driveway (seconds before the video starts), and he is not deterred! This is full light from that motion light! He doesn't even think twice about it!

Another interesting thing is look how long he stays in there! almost 1 1/2 minutes with the light on. And, that dome light in the truck stayed on for whatever duration that was after. So when he hurried out of there, you would think it was because he heard or saw the occupants stirring; but he is so cool about this that even though it could be likely that these occupants were awaken, by the bright light coming on near the window, or maybe even a noise of the truck door, and maybe they would look out and see the trucks dome light on, once he passed the fence corner, he went right back to that sasquatch gait and proceeded to my house.

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Fair enough. My curiosity was raised since I also happen to live in the area, and have heard rumors of cars being pilfered in different areas was just looking for a possible heads up. Its not hard to figure out where someone lives nowadays, Spanky proved this a while back, just kinda figured if you make a post like this it would be a little more informative especially if you suspect them of being a "serial suspect"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Fair enough. My curiosity was raised since I also happen to live in the area, and have heard rumors of cars being pilfered in different areas was just looking for a possible heads up. Its not hard to figure out where someone lives nowadays, Spanky proved this a while back, just kinda figured if you make a post like this it would be a little more informative especially if you suspect them of being a "serial suspect"

The detective working the case has not called back yet. If he thinks we can reveal the location, I will! I want this f**ker bad!

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    200px-Fox_Racing_logo.png

Similar to this.

Think you may be on to something there. Here's one of their products - looks to me like a similar construction.
    Oasis_Front_detail.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, talked to a very nice guy a APSO for quite some time. Bottom line? Keep your vehicles locked; and don't leave guns in your cars!

Thanks for tuning in folks! :wavey:

Just kidding! :D

Actually, the locking your car issue is the biggest deterrent to having your **** stolen. I was stunned at how many guns are being stolen like this! Come on people! WTF?

So we discussed a lot of gun topics, and I got some real good info into the world of LE's part in the play! However, this was a detective, but he is handing my case over to another guy who is already on a case there. I have to talk to him later.

So here is a link to the APSO's most wanted page http://ascensionsheriff.com/MostWanted.aspx

OMG! Look at the losers on here! :doh:

And you can see some video of crimes as well. You guys should consider yourself lucky; you got a free pre-screening before it goes up there.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    One of the most informative things that came out of our discussion is how effective having the serial numbers of all your valuable stuff (guns particularly), is in getting stolen crap back. Yea, I get it; common sense right? So is locking your car and not leaving guns in them! :mamoru:

But look how that works out for people.

Shockingly, he told me that there are nearly 2 guns per week average being stolen out of vehicles in Ascension Parish alone! :eek3: That is sad! I'd say we have some gun owner personal responsibility lapses out there.

As for this scumbag, he's not out of the woods yet! ;)

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    One of the most informative things that came out of our discussion is how effective having the serial numbers of all your valuable stuff (guns particularly), is in getting stolen crap back. Yea, I get it; common sense right? So is locking your car and not leaving guns in them! :mamoru:

But look how that works out for people.

Shockingly, he told me that there are nearly 2 guns per week average being stolen out of vehicles in Ascension Parish alone! :eek3: That is sad! I'd say we have some gun owner personal responsibility lapses out there.

As for this scumbag, he's not out of the woods yet! ;)

Yeah, this thread has reminded me to take pics of my stuff.

Top Bottom