Whole Foods Mandeville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Never been to whole foods, probably never will. I have been satisfied with where I get my meat and produce from. I have separate locations for quality import beer.

So this thread is hilarious to watch folk argue over a store. :mamoru:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Wut?

Of those 11 posts, I mentioned buying beer multiple times. My first post was asking if anyone wanted to watch the people going into Whole Foods.

Your attempt at trolling is weak.

giphy.gif

You sir may have a beer problem! :P

I shop at WF occasionally here in BR. They have nice snackage that the other places don't carry. And I did the "Whole30" diet a few months ago and WF was the only place that seemed to have soy and sugar free stuff.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You sir may have a beer problem! :P

I shop at WF occasionally here in BR. They have nice snackage that the other places don't carry. And I did the "Whole30" diet a few months ago and WF was the only place that seemed to have soy and sugar free stuff.

It's not a beer problem! It's a "they make beer in too many delicious flavors" problem.

BR shopping sucks. Been there, done that. We settled for Albertsons funk so many times it's gross to think about.

So, dude, wth is your problem?

Whenyougotoawholefoodstore-62366.jpg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    If you were a pretentious attention seeking neo-yuppie hipster wannabe, desirous for acceptance by the "In" crowd, in order to be able to say; "Hey, Look at me! I buy "organic" and am a good steward of the planet!", who turns your nose up at Wal-Mart shopping scum as if to say, "Please. I would never associate with such riff-raff!", so you can feel good about spending more money for an avocado and an aroma therapy candle than everyone else, and had more money than sense, you would! ;)

Don't forget, they're LGBT friendly, so if you need a penis cake for a same-sex marriage, you're good to go! :thumbsup:

Remember! Whole Foods is:
    iu

That's right! If anyone wants to meet Crooked Hillary's biggest fans, then visit the nearest A$$Whole Foods Gun Free Zone!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Why WF didn't build a store in Da Lower Ninth Ward? They do take Ebt cards, don't they?

The hipsters there are poor, so they go to Walmart in Da Parish. After shopping at Walmart, they will tell you about how much they hate the establishment and corporate America.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The hipsters there are poor, so they go to Walmart in Da Parish. After shopping at Walmart, they will tell you about how much they hate the establishment and corporate America.

616f9d94520649da3f37af3921023ba39dc7bd55d3778c146708e48cac321270.jpg

I did that once... ONCE... after Katrina. If they put a Swastika on the outside and had Nazi soldiers at the doors, it would make sense. Everyone inside the building looked like they were quarantined for some zombie outbreak. All of the trash from the lower 9 all the way through St. Bernard go there, and it's nasty.

Top Bottom